Chapter 12

Hey guys! They are finally getting married!! This is going to finally start their life and romance! I hope you guys are likeing the book so far cause it's about to get a whole lot better! And a big twist also!

Daisy-

I love how my life is with Alex. He is so kind and tends to everyone of my needs. Roman is growing to be such a fine young man. He got a lot better with his friends at school and doesn't cry anymore when I drop him off. His teacher also finally found her mate. Right now I'm laying in bed reading a book.

Reading a book always sends me into different places. It actually makes me think about things. I love romance books and I can't help but think that Alex's and I's is so cliche.

I've been so busy over the last few months with the whole wedding. Also weddings cost a lot. My dress costs a fortune. Its a mermaid style dress that clings to my body to show every curve. It has Diamonds at the bust and lace at the bottom. It is simple but elegant.

We are getting married at a old church here is Lyon. Alex and I have to go to marriage classes in order to be married there.

My colors are going to be light blue and white. The bridesmaids are going to wear a knee-length light blue dress with a white bow around the waist. My bouquet is white roses with the bridesmaids will be white roses with blue around the top.

Alex decided that he is going to wear a white tux while the groomsmen wear black ones.

He is going to look so handsome in it.

Speaking of Alex I wonder where he is? It's getting late. I look over at Roman as he is sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I got up and started to search for him. I went to Melissa's room and she said she didn't know where he was. I went to his office but he wasn't there. I decided to go to bed a wait for him.

How did I get so lucky to find a guy like him. Sweet caring faithf-

I heard a little laugh down the hall followed by a masculine laugh. I've never heard that girls laugh before.

I got out of bed and decided to explore.

As I started walking down the halls I heard moaning and screaming.

What the hell?

As Luna I need to tell these kids to stop. I really wish Alex was here to do this. This is kinda embarrassing.

I opened the door where I heard all the commotion.

And I really wish I didn't.

I see a naked girl with her legs wrapped around a naked Alex....

I shrieked and when I did Alex immediately turned around.

"Oh shit. Dai-"

"Oh no need to explain please carry on."

I shut the door and the tears immediately started forming. I ran back to my room and grabbed roman and a couple of clothes.

As I was packing Alex came in.

"Daisy pl-"

"No! Don't even start with me Alexander! You ungrateful, unfaithful piece of shit!"

I grabbed the last of my suitcase and Roman was in my arms sleeping.

"Daisy. Please don't leave me."

"I am Alex! I can't believe you."

"It's not what you think!"

"Cut the bullshit Alex! That's what everyone says! I saw what I saw! I saw a naked skank with her legs wrapped around a naked you! I'm done. I am leaving you. And roman is coming with."

"No! You can't leave! Please baby! I love you and that's how it's suppose to be! Daisy please!"

I already started to walk down the stairs. He of course followed me. I grabbed my car keys and Roman was stirring so I know I needed to be quiet.

"Daisy don't step foot out-"

"Alex shut the Hell up! I'm done! I'm over you! And you know what? I did a little research on you k-9s and mating! I have a little saying for you!"

Oh boy this is gonna hurt a lot.

"I Daisy.."

"Daisy no! Please! Think about what your saying! Please no!"

"I'm sorry Alex...."

The tears started forming in both of our eyes. But this needs to happen and I need to be free.

"Daisy! I meant it when I loved you and I will never stop loving you! I told you, you're my other half and I need you! I really need you! Don't even think about saying that sentence! Just think about our love! We have a son! Let me explain...."

I went up to Alex and his eyes were red, puffy, and full of guilt.

"I Daisy reject you Alex."

Then I felt a burn. A burning sensation and Alex fell to the ground crying out. I had to leave and I needed to leave.

I turned in my heel and left. I quickly went to my mothers house to tell her my plan and she hated it but understood it. She gave me a hug and money. She gave roman a hug and kiss and then we were on our way.

"Mommy? Where are we going?"

My eyes were puffy and red and I was crying but I needed to be strong for my son.

"We are taking a vacation."

He looked at me kinda confused.

We arrived at my destination. My mom drove us.

"Mom I promise to be careful. I'm a adult and Roman is gonna love it there!"

"Baby, think about what you're doing."

"I have don't worry it's going to be ok."

I gave her a final hug and I grabbed Romans hand and headed inside. I went to a woman behind a counter.

No turning back now.

"Hello. Two plane tickets to New York City."

--------

Well there's the big twist! Just kidding about the romance! I hope you gust don't hate me and I hope you keep reading