Chapter 13

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the book. I'm going to skip ahead a little bit and talk about the lives now. I hope you guys are still reading! Bless you all!

5 years later-

Daisy-

"Roman seriously can you stop?"

"Oh my gosh mom its just video games."

"Video games that you kill people in!"

He rolled his eyes at me. Typical 10 yr old.

"Roman. Chase is coming over in about an hour. Go clean your room."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we are having a gathering in my room." He said with sarcasm.

"Roman! Now!"

He huffed and got up and left.

Who's Chase you may ask?

Chase is a 31 yr old professor who has gained my interest about 3 yrs ago. He is my boyfriend and he is so sweet. I'm so glad I met him.. He made me forget about,

Him.

After I Left Colorado it really hurt. I know Alex must of been hurting worse cause he is a werewolf. As soon as I got to New York I changed my number and got a new phone. I enrolled myself in a community college and got a job as a assistant to an qEnterprise here in New York. At first I was staying with an old friend of mine until I could get back on my feet.

Roman immediately made new friends but made sure not to tell anyone he is a werewolf. When I finally got enough money to move out of my friends we got an apartment of our own. We of course didn't need a huge house if it was just the two of us.

I still kept in touch with Melissa and she kinda understood what I did but she hated it also. I never told her where I was though even though she begged. She told me Alex turned pyscho. But enough about him.

It took me two years to finally get over him. That's when I found Chase.

It was a new semester at college when a new professor came in. He was fresh out of college himself. He has dark brown hair a chocolate brown eyes that could make you melt.

When our eyes met my world stopped again for the second time.

And this time he is actually human.

I always made sure to ask extra questions or stay after class for "help"

Then one day he finally asked me out for coffee and asked that I didn't see him as a professor. I agreed and we hit it off.

Here we are 3 years later. My mom keeps nagging me to come back but I just don't have the courage to step foot in that town.

Roman never asks about his father and I am glad about that.  Roman loves chase and I'm glad Chase likes Roman. I feel myself piecing back together.

I heard the doorbell ring that got me out of my trance.

"Hey baby!" I heard Chase say.

"Hello." He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Daisy what are you making that smells so delicious."

"Lamb chops."

He came over and dragged me out from the stove and kissed me. The Sparks are still there but they aren't as good as Alex's  were.

Stop Daisy. You love Chase.

"Hey Daisy?"

"Yeah Chase?"

He looked at me straight in the face and slowly bent down till he was on one knee.

I gasped.

"Daisy since the day I met you I knew you were the one since the day I met you. Will you do the honor and Marry me?"

"Yes"

I can honestly say I love this man to death. He got up and grabbed me in his arms and kissed me with so much passion it almost knocked me off my feet.

"I love you Daisy."

"I love you Chase"

I looked at the princess cut ring. I love it! It's simple. Just how I like it.

I guess I have to start planning a wedding again for the second time.

"Roman!!"

I immediately here Roman come in.

"Roman guess what!"

"Let me guess. Chase proposed."

"Ye- wait how did you know?"

"I asked permission from Roman before asking you." Chase said

That brought tears to my eyes. He thought about my son and that means so much to me.

That night we all ate together like a family and I loved every second of it. I finally am starting to feel whole again but there is still a hole that will never be whole.

The hole belongs to Alex.

And it can never be filled.

You can't forget your first love.

"Daisy?"

"Yeah Chase?"

"I bought these for you."

I looked at the box that was wrapped perfectly with a cute now on top.

"Well come on now open it!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm.

I opened a box and gasped.

Three tickets non-stop flight from New York to Colorado. A two week stay.

"I think it would be nice to visit your friends and family." Chase said.

I liked at him not sure what to say.

"I love it chase!"

"Good! We leave in a week!"

One week! Oh no. Am I ready to go back there? I really do hope so....