Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm gonna start getting in the swing of things and update more but school started so yeah. Things might be a little slow but I'm trying my best! So vote and comment and here's chapter 7!

Daisy-

"Move in?"

"Yeah like in my room." Alex said a little nervously.

"Of course I would! Why wouldn't I!!"

"You will? Yay!"

Alex lifted me by the waist and into the air. He spun me around a few times then put me on the ground and kissed me. Oh those sweet lips how I loved them so.

"Babe I'll be right back I'll get an omega to bring your stuff in my room ok?" Alex said very happily.

"Sure!"

I decided I was gonna go on a walk. The woods out here are very beautiful and peaceful. Sometimes getting away from the world is a good thing. Even if I was very social it's good to be alone sometimes. I miss my best friend from home. I don't understand this move yet but now I can see it is a great move! I met Alex and Melissa and all these great people! I do miss my dad even though he didn't care about me he is still my dad and I love him and miss him. I miss my old friends and school. This new school is great and everything, with great people, but I miss New York.

I looked at the stars and moon and smiled thinking that someone, somewhere on this earth is looking at the same thing.

When I decided to go back I noticed that it was very late. Probably not a good thing when your mate is a alpha.

I started to think about how Alex and I will be sharing a room. Oh how it's going to be so lovely.

I got up and decided to go back to the pack house. I'm so excited to be going and living in the same room as alex...

As I was waking back I was pulled by the arm. My first intention was to scream but then I felt the sparks and I knew exactly who it was.

"Alex! You scared me!"

"Let me mark you..." He said in the darkest voice...

I looked at his eyes and saw black. I was scared.

"Let me mark you please. Let me show that you are mine and no one can have you."

"O-ok..."

He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. He lifted me up against a tree and licked my bottom lip. I didn't give in. He bit my bottom lip and I gasped. He took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He tasted so good...

"God I love you Daisy.."

"I love you to." I said breathless.

He started to kiss down my neck. When he got to a certain spot he nibbled at it.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked

"Yes.."

He bit my neck and it hurt for a second but then turned into pleasure...he started to lick the blood and it felt much better.

"You're so beautiful."

"Alex that hurt."

"I know baby. But in about a week you will go into heat."

"Heat?"

"You're gonna want me babe." He said with a wink then left.

What's heat. I walked back to the pack house and noticed when I came in men stepped back.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked confused

"Um you got marked and you have a guard we can't be around you unless you put your guard down.." Hunter the Beta said.