Chapter 21

So I bet the Team Alex is loving that last chapter!

So that cute little boy on the side is Roman! Gah he is so cute!!

Well this book has a lot more coming so I hope you guys enjoy!

-------------------------

Alex---(yay!)

The moment she ran in my arms I think my heart dropped. I finally have my love back in my arms.

5 long years without her....

And now I finally have her...

She kissed me with so much passion and so much love it literally knocked me off my feet.

I never wanted to stop kissing her luscious lips. They were so addicting but then I remembered that we were still in the church.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard my sister say. "You finally made up!"

She came over and whispered in my ear. "We finally have our Luna."

She kissed my cheek and started to talk to Daisy about the pack.

"D-dad?" I heard my little boy say.

"Roman!"

He ran to me hugging me with his life. I love this little boy and I missed him so much and now I have him back.

"Dad I missed you! Are you and mom in love?"

"Yes son your momma and me and in love."

He beamed at me and hugged me again.

My life is finally piecing back together and my wolf was howling as we now have our mate back in our arms.

Daisy ran over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Well aren't you going to take me back to our house?" She swung my arms and smiled.

Our.

What a nice ring to it I love it. I kissed her lightly and grabbed her hand along with Roman and drove back to the pack house.

Everyone is going to be so excited that their Luna is back and this time she is not leaving.

I mind linked my beta and told him tonight we are having a celebration and to get ahold of everyone in the pack and tell them it's mandatory to be there.

As we were driving back Daisy kept her hand held in mine and it felt like fire when we touched. I love the feeling.

"Daisy I'm so glad you decided to come back with me. I arranged a celebration for you tonight and I hope you will speak at it. Is that ok?"

She looked at me and nodded. I love this women.

We arrived and my beta Hunter was standing outside waiting for us.

"Hunter!" I heard Daisy scream. She ran to him and hugged him.

I growled lowly.

"Shut up Alex it's only Hunter." She snapped at me with a smile.

"Hello Luna welcome back." Hunter said to Daisy with a smile

We had a omega grab her bags and helped her out of the wedding dress she was in and put her into some of my clothes.

She still looked just as beautiful.

"Daisy? Would you like to go shopping with Melissa to buy a outfit for tonight?"

"Oh yes please! Could you please have someone watch over Roman while I am gone. I know you have some business to attend to babe."

It was true Hunter said its something huge.