Chapter 2

So this chapter is So this chapter is going to be in Alex's pov. We are going to learn about him!

Alex-

I'm so frustrated with this  pack. They cant do anything right. They can't even catch a rouge! This is a pathetic pack. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. My next thing that came to mind was a mate. Oh how I wished I had one. I would treat her like a princess and show her how much I love her. I want her. My mind was racing until my beta Hunter came in.

"Excuse me Alpha but we have found the rouge. Would you like us to question him or kill?"

"You guys finally found him. Kill him."

"Yes sir."

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Alexander Thomas Huntley IV. I am Alpha of the Running Woods pack. We are ruthless and kill any rouge to come into our territory. We are known as blood thirsty killers. But once you actually get to knows us we are great people. My pack contains 300 members. I am actually 136 years old. Pretty young for a werewolf. In human years I'm about 23. I am tall standing at 6"4. Most alphas are tall and muscular as we are the strongest in the pack. I have black hair and blue eyes. Not to brag but I am pretty good looking. Women have pretty much thrown themselves at me but I never have accepted the offer because I am waiting for my mate.

Mate

I say back in my chair thinking of my mate. I wonder if I even have one. Or if I ever will have one.

"Alex Hun?"

"Yeah ma?"

"Dinners ready come eat please."

"Yes ma be down in a bit."

You can say I'm a mommas boy. I love my ma more than anything in this world. She has always been there for me through thick and thin. My father just died about a year ago in a pack war. That day my mom died a little bit. Why you may ask? It was her mate.

Let me inform you of what a mate really is.

When a wolf finds his mate he will smell a wonderful aroma only he can smell. His insides will turn and our wolf will howl! When our eyes meet we for sure will know who our mate is. Then comes the mating process. The process is pretty easy. You see on a very special night our mate will decide that she will want to make love. I shall make love but during that I will bite her neck where every male in the world shall know that she is mine and no one else can touch her. And man I can't wait for that.

I made made myself get up and go downstairs. I live in a pack house which was only for special people in the pack like me and my beta and our families. Also our warriors and people of high royalty. If you want to call it that.

I went downstairs and sat at the head of the table and greeted everybody.

"Well we shall eat!"

Everyone nodded and dug in.

"Ok everyone so today while I was working I met the new girl in town! Her name is Daisy and she is beautiful! We are in the same grade at school! I can tell we are going to be great friends!"

"That's great Melissa."

"Alex you don't even care anyways."

"Yes huh! I care very much about my little sister." I said kinda cocky and smiling.

"Alex I swear you might be alpha but I am not afraid to yell at you or slap you so you better watch your mouth."

"Yeah whatever mills. You wouldn't hurt me anyways." I said smiling