Chapter 1

Hello fellow watty people! I'm Eliana and welcome to my book! I hope you enjoy! This will be written in Daisys pov and maybe later Alex's so here we go.

My mom is about to ruin my life and rip away the little happiness I have in my life by making me move to a horrid small town in Colorado. I don't think she understands that it's going to be my senior year and she's ruining it by making me move away from my friends. Right now I'm packing all my things as we leave tomorrow morning. It was so hard to say goodbye to all my friends. I'm going to miss Macy the most. She was my bestfriend, she was like my sister. But there was something in the bottom of my stomach saying that this move was going to be great. I looked up the town on google maps to find out it's population is 1,500. There is a one room movie theater, a small grocery store, bakery ,gas station, hair salon and a high school. Well I guess it won't be too bad.

As I packed the last things away I can't help but look at my room. It's so empty. I can't believe that I'm actually going to leave and I have to. I cried that night knowing that I will never come back. My mom keeps telling me that this is going to be great as now we can experience different parts of the US. My dad is the reason we are moving. My parents just got a divorce and my dad gets the house. He never wanted me anyways. He never showed love to me or bought me nice things. Never once has he told me he loves me but my mom always does. I at least get to love away from the beast.

I fell asleep that night to only dream of nothing.

I woke up the next day with my mom shouting in my ear that it is time to leave. You see we have movers here that will be driving our stuff down as me and my mother will be taking a plane. Now some of you are wondering why Colorado?

1: My mom has a job there.

2: My grandparents are there.

3: My mom loves the scenery.

Colorado is pretty but I much rather stay in New York. The movers packed up all of our stuff and now I was going to say goodbye to my father.

"Well Dad this is goodbye." I said

"And goodbye forever..." He said while slamming the door in my face. I looked at the door and instantly started to cry. I'm going to miss it so much here.

*flashback*

"Daisy! You are beautiful!

"Macy I love this dress it will be perfect for homecoming!"

"Man Drake is one lucky man to take you to Homecoming."

"Oh whatever Macy you get James! He's so hot!"

"Yeah I know!" Macy said smirking

"I can't believe you're going to move at the end of the school year."

"I know Macy so let's make this year count!"

"You know it!"

*end*

"Daisy we are going to miss the plane!" My mom screamed.

I slowly departed from our front porch and got in the cab to take us to the airport. Colorado here I come!

As we pulled into the airport it was finally sinking in. I'm actually moving away. I'm actually going to Colorado. We got our seats on the plane and I was going to sleep while we were going to fly there. My mom seemed to excited to do anything so she just sat there like a smiling fool.

Don't get me wrong I love my mom with all my heart but some of her ideas are just terrible. Like this one. Moving to some stupid state.

My mom held on to my hand as we were going to depart from the runway. And this is the part where I sleep.