Chapter 3

Daisy-

As I checked out with all the food I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. Hmm let's see exactly 15 hours until I get to see him again! There is just something about him that makes me want to be around him all the time! Well of course he's good looking but when I kissed his cheek I felt sparks and fireworks! It was something almost unexplainable.

I was driving back home in a great mood! Hmm I wonder what he is doing right now? I walked in the house with groceries in my hand.

"Hey mom!" I said a little to happy.

"Uh hey Hun. How was the town?"

"Oh mom it was great! They have great people, great shops just great everything!"

"Well I'm happy to hear that baby!"

We went In the kitchen and we had beer can chicken. Which is personally my favorite! My mom can make a mean Chicken! After eating I decided to do the dishes and get an early night. I went upstairs to take a bath in my new bathtub to relax me. And oh it was just a fantastic bath to. I put on my favorite pajamas and climbed into bed that night with one person on my mind.

-

The next morning I woke up to two text messages:

"Hey can u come over @12? -Melissa"

"Can't wait to see you today! Wait no that sounds stalkerish um I'll see you later. -Alex"

"Hey Melissa yeah sure be there soon!" I replied

"Alex you crack me up, be there soon!" I replied to him.

I hopped in the shower and was trying to decide on what to wear. I want to wear something nice but not to nice that he would know that I purposely was trying to look nice. I decided on jeans and a knitted sweater type shirt but it's kinda longer than a shirt. I went and did my hair in a fishtail braid and applied light makeup.

I did a final turn around in the mirror and decided that I looked fine.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Is it ok if I go to a new friends house?"

"You already made a new friend?"

"Yes she worked at the bakery yesterday. We are in the same grade to!"

"Uh ok bye Hun."

"Bye mom."

I think it's pretty funny how in one day I've already made a new friend and met someone cute! I grabbed the keys and started to drive to the address that Melissa has given me.

I pulled up and my jaw dropped. Their house was huge! Ginormous! It wasn't even an house it was a mansion! I was a little nervous to knock on the door but well I kinda had to. I walked up to the front and knocked on the door.

A women about in her 40's answered the door.

"Hello can I help you?" Said the women.

"Uh hi I'm Daisy. I'm here to see Melissa?"

"Oh yes Melissa is here come in! Melissa! Daisy is here!"

I sat down on the couch waiting for Melissa to come down. I looked at this living room and saw it was a Victorian themed. It was simply beautiful. Man this family is rich.

"Boo!"

I jumped and screamed.

"Melissa! Not funny!" I said

"Oh but your face! Here come on I want to show you around."

"Alright."

We first started on the first floor. I already saw the living room then we went into the kitchen. Also on the first floor they had this like game room with a big projector screen for movies. Then on the second floor was all the bedrooms which include hers, her moms, her brothers, and some extended family and friends.