Chapter 6

Hey guys could you go check out my other book
"My bad boy love story."
It would mean a lot.
Alex-
She loves me? Really? As I heard those words come out of her mouth my whole world stopped. She won't reject me either. My wolf is so happy. I love her to. I've loved her since the time I saw her. She was so beautiful, and her reaction when she saw I was her teacher was priceless. There is one question that I want to ask her.
I wonder if she will move in with me in my bedroom. I want her to. I want to make sure she's protected at all times. She is my world. She is my everything. I love her with all my heart.
Today is the big day. I will introduce her to the pack. She's been dreading it because she's nervous. I can tell she is a person who doesn't like big crowds or be the center of attention.
She has to wear this white dress that has been a tradition since the beginning of werewolves. Then tonight I'll ask her to move her stuff in with mine. Now along with this tradition is I can't see her now until tonight. Man it sounds like a wedding.
"Omega come now." I said to one of the lower class.
"Yes sir what can I help you with?"
"Take this to Daisys room please and tell her about how I can't see her until the ceremony tonight."
"Yes sir."
I went back to my office to sort out a few things in our pack. I wonder how Daisy is going to feel about becoming Luna. She isn't a werewolf but I'll do something about that later. I think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. No other women could ever replace her. I just hope she feels the same.
If it wasn't for Melissa I probably would of never met her. I know I did overreact with Melissa, but what brother wouldn't.
I already miss Daisy.
"Alex?" I heard my sister call.
"Yeah."
"Daisy wants to see you. Like really bad."
Dammit.
"She can't Melissa and you know that. I feel the same I want her to. Just tell her it's only an hour."
"Alex I will. Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm just thinking how I fell for her fast and then I don't think she feels the same way. And she also isn't a werewolf."
"First of all she is head over heels for you. She never stops talking about you. You're all she thinks about. It's alex this and alex that alex is so perfect. And so on. Second of all that shouldn't matter. But remember the 2 options. Ok alex I'm going to go get ready for tonight."
"Thanks Melissa and ok see ya soon."
I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. For about 45 mins I just thought of different ways I was gonna ask her to move in with me.
1. Hey babe I think it's time to move in together whatcha think?
No
2. Hey Daisy I was wondering if you would maybe want to move in but you know you don't have to and all but yeah what do you think?
No
3. Please move in?
No
4. Daisy I really do love you and I wanted to know if maybe you will move your stuff in with me?
Yes!
I got up out of my chair and decided to get ready and go. Since she wears a traditional dress I wear nothing but pants. I put on my white shorts and fixed my hair. I styled it to be spiked in the front and thought I looked good! Alright alex let's go get your Luna!
Daisy---
"I am not wearing that!"
"Yes you are Daisy! Put it on!"
"Melissa it's see through!"
"Put a tank top on!"
"Fine! I want to see Alex!"
"You can't! Stop whining and get ready! We have 30 mins!"
I gave her a death look and took the flimsy piece of clothing and put it on. Man I really miss alex. I think I am way to nervous for all of this. Becoming Luna? That's a little scary. Man I really wish Alex was here.
"Omg Daisy...you look beautiful."
I looked in the mirror to see the dress was long. The sleeves were also long. It was very comfortable and felt so silky.
"Come on Daisy let's do your hair and makeup!" Melissa squealed
I groaned in protest but finally gave in. My hair was in a waterfall braid on the right side of my head. My makeup was very little. Mascara and a little eyeshadow with blush.
"You look stunning." Melissa said
"Thanks to you!"
I looked at the time and noticed we have 10 mins till the start of the ceremony.
"Ready?"
"I think so." I said a little slyly.
"Excuse me while I go get a omega."
She came and got 4 omegas. I guess those are the lower class people who act more like servants.
Two stood in front of me while two stood in back. Why? I don't know but hey I kinda like it.
"Daisy. These omegas will take you to the place of the ceremony. They will also walk down with you and that's when you will see alex. Alex will take your hand and tie a ribbon around your wrist along with his. Remember no talking unless talked to. He will recite and couple things and blah blah then you will agree blah blah. He will then cut the ribbon and kiss you. Got it?"
"Wow that's a lot but yeah I got it."
"Alright let's go Miss Luna!"
The Omegas started to walk and then went outside. I saw Melissa walking behind me smiling like a fool. We were going out into the woods. Go figure. I saw ahead a couple people. And then more and more. The Omegas stopped at an aisle type thing. I heard at the end the most muscular voice ever.
"All rise for the New Luna has arrived."
Alex. Finally. I finally get to see him.
I saw everyone stand up and bow their heads.
Bowing? Oh no I'm not use to this not at all. The omegas walked down the aisle with me before stopping and standing out of the way. I looked up to see alex only in white shorts. Oh he looked good. He wasn't smiling he just looked so serious. He stepped down and took my hand and there were the sparks. Oh I am so lucky to have him.
"Please sit."
He ordered to everyone.
He then grabbed my hand and put a ribbon and tied it around both of our wrists.
"As you know I have found my mate Daisy. This means she is now going to become our new Luna. I ask all of you to raise your right hand including you Daisy. Now. Daisy. Do you promise to put the pack before your own personal needs?"
"Yes." I said
"Do you promise to take care of the pups? Do you promise to fulfill all the needs to the pack as Luna?"
"Yes."
"Welcome to our pack."
He grabbed my head and pushed his forehead to mine. He started to say something in a different language and something inside my head was hurting very bad. It was almost as someone was cutting my head open without any pain medication. After what seemed like forever it stopped and something felt different. Something was off...
After that he cut the ribbon and looked me in the eyes.
"All bow to the new Luna!"
He bent down and kissed me. Oh how I missed him. The sparks made me melt in his arms. But the kiss didn't last long. He took my hand and walked back down the aisle.
"By the way babe I'm glad I make you melt." Alex said with a wink.
"How did you know that!" I almost yelled at him.
"When we touched with our foreheads we can read each other's minds."
Oh no...
"Haha oh yes babe."
"Alex get out of my mind!"
"Hun you can block me out just think hard about it."
"Ok"
"By the way welcome to the pack. I have a question tho for you." Alex said a little shyly
"And?"
"Daisy I really do love you and I wanted to know if maybe you will move your stuff in with me?"
------
Alright guys there's another chapter! Please vote and comment!