Chapter 20

Hey guys! So the picture on here is of Chase!

So I was wondering are you team alex or team chase?

Leave it in the comments below!

Who do you think she is going to pick?

Daisy---

"Hey Chase try this one!"

Right now Chase and I are trying different cakes for the wedding. It has came down to three flavors.

1) Coconut Cream

2) Strawberry

3) Pineapple

They all tasted so good! Can't I have them all?

After we choose what we wanted we went home to finish up everything. We get married in a week!

The good thing about this trip is that I haven't saw Alex since I have been here. I was trying to decide if I should invite him or not.

Melissa thinks I should. I don't think I should. Wouldn't that be a little awkward?

No. Do not invite him. Final answer.

Man this has probably been the most stressful last 3 months of my life! How could your life take a 180 twist just like that!

I really can't wait to get married.

But there is just that gut feeling that I shouldn't do it.

Forget it. I'm ready for bed goodnight.

-----------------1 week later--------------

"Daisy your dress is so beautiful!"

I heard Melissa say and everyone agreed with a yes. Looking at myself in the mirror I see how beautiful I am. I don't want to sound egotistic or anything but I really did look beautiful.

My hair was up in braided bun with a bump on head. My veil flowed all the way past my shoulders and my dress....oh my dress was a mermaid style with jewels at the bust and lace at the bottom.

We had the hairstylist do my hair and makeup and I couldn't believe it was really me.

For flowers we have white roses with a blue tip for my bridesmaids and I of course had a dozen daisys for my bouquet!

All my bridesmaids looked beautiful. We all did our pictures of just myself and the bridesmaids because Chase hasn't seen me yet.

My mother came next to me and gave me my wedding present of something old something new something borrowed something blue!

My mother and I have been crying this whole day. Was I really growing up? Did I really want this?

"Daisy? Are you ready?"

I guess no backing out now.

My mother took my hand and the bridesmaids huddled around me as me started our way towards the double door that would take me to the aisle.

My stomach started to turn. I was really about to marry the man of my dreams the man that I love. The man I want to be with the rest of my life and I just can't wait.

I saw Roman come next to me dressed in his white tux. He looked so handsome! I bent down and kissed his cheek. I could tell he was really excited for me to marry Chase.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes Roman?"

"You look beautiful."

I looked at him with teary eyes. I love him so much. I bent down to his level and hugged him!

To think if I never met Alex I would of never had Roman.