“She's back!” Tayy yelled when she saw me come into view. I quickly ran to the sliding doors when I met her glare. As nice as this girl is she scares me a lot. I put the guitar back on Andy's bed. As soon as Tayy shut the door I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped into a baggy band T and some shorts.

After I changed I went over to the living room where everybody eats’ diner. “What are we supposed to do?! The pizza place just called and they can't deliver the damn pizza! I'm hungry and I want food now!” Andy screamed slamming the phone onto the counter.

I looked around and nobody said anything. “Well I got friends coming over so we need food. Second, the last time I cooked I burnt the eggs.”

I raised an eye brow. “How do you burn an egg? I've honestly never seen that in my life.” I shook my head in disbelief. Everyone laughed and declared how untrustworthy they are in the kitchen. I grunted. “I'll cook. I thought we were supposed to have a live in chef slash maid slash supervisor.”

“Yeah but she doesn't come until we meet up with the Dean. Plus she doesn't live here. She'll come a couple times a day and do whatever has to be done.” I nodded my head walking over to the fridge. “Wait. Do you know how to cook?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I've never burned food unless it was on purpose. That's better than any of you.” I turned back and smiled. They laughed and left me alone in the kitchen to cook. They didn't even offer to help. Which kind of sucked. I started talking out ingredients and setting them on the counter.

It sort of stings. It feels like someone just poured lemon juice on a cut. I should know I've done it while cooking on accident. Why would he remember her but not me? I mean sure they spent a lot of time together but it was because of me. If it wasn't for me he would have never known who she was. I remember when she told what they did. It's like she was so proud of what she did. Some best friend. She didn't even care that it broke me. Worst part? She watched me cry the day they broke up and didn't say anything. Another worst part? He didn't even tell me. Last worst part? It happened when he came back to visit during the 7th grade winter vacation. That sure doesn't sting.

I just don't see why either of them would do it. I mean he was in love with me. I knew he liked her because he told me but he always said “I love you and I like her. There’s nothing more to it. I picked you.” Yeah, picked me than kissed her. Yet I couldn't bring myself to be mad at him. It made me mad that I couldn't get mad. But her. My best friend. I had no trouble hating her because right from the start I knew we were never really friends. It was like an unspoken agreement. We'd spend time with each other and act as best friends but we absolutely can't stand each other. Still I never thought she would have done that. Do all frenemies act like that? Yes.

I took the now cooked pizza out the oven. I made two big pizza's since I don't know how many of Z’Damonds friends are coming. I cut the pizza and put two on each of the 10 plates. If more than two friends came I will have to get them their food. I put the plates on the counter and called out to everyone. Like a stampede everyone came rushing inside grabbing a pizza. Just to be sure I got some I grabbed my plate and held it to my chest.

“Mmm! This is so good!” Andy.

“Omg! How'd you get cheese in the crust? I love it!” Helena. Everyone stopped and checked the crust. It wasn't that heard getting cheese in the crust but I guess they didn't know. The started telling me how impressed they were and all that non sense.

“Oh! Right. By the way these are my friends.” Just as Z'Damond said that all the guys and men from the clearing walked in. This time they actually had clothes on.

“Mario.” I nodded my head in his direction. “Jonathan.” I wanted to look away when I spoke his name but I didn't want the pain to show so I smiled up at them.

“You know each other.. Wait why'd you call him Jonathan?” Z'Damond was a couple steps behind. I was going to answer him before Jonathan spoke up.

“We dated in the 6th grade.” He shrugged his shoulders. “She said my names Jonathan and my cousins name is Ricardo.”

Z'Damond bounced his head showing he understood. “Wait you two dated!” He looked shocked.

“Is it a surprise that I date?” I asked him with a smirk.

Before he could respond Joey came over. I was leaning against the other counter with my back towards the wall and my arms over my chest. Joey walked over and rapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into me. “Were going to 'date' in my room tonight, right?” He said against my ear.

“Sorry. I don't want no STD's. Maybe in another life time, Jojo.” Just as I said that Jonathan came over and pulled Joey away from me so hard that Joey fell on the floor. I starred gapping at Joey on the floor. I looked over at Jonathan to see him shaking with anger. Why he was so mad I couldn't figure out. I started feeling really sick suddenly.

Apparently Joey recovered faster than I did. “Dude! What the hell was that for?”

“Don't ever touch her!”

Joey stood up and stood next to me by the counter. “What if I do?” He put his arm around my shoulders.

Jonathan grabbed Joey by the collar of his shirt. “I might just have to do something to set your straight.” Jonathan was a good foot taller than Joey but that didn't dampen his spirit. My heart shuddered and my lungs started hurting.

“Well than I guess you just have to do it than.” Mario tried talking Jonathan out of it but he wouldn't listen he was shaking badly. Jonathan didn't reply only glared down at Joey. I was having trouble breathing. Suddenly Joey punched Jonathan in the stomach. Jonathan didn't seem phased. Jonathan punched Joey in the gut and Joey doubled over but recovered fast.

“Joey, move out the way.” I wheezed but no body heard me.

Jonathan and Joey started attacking each other all through out the kitchen. They threw an un touched pizza on the floor. Plates crashed and pots fell off the counter. I started walking towards the cupboard the girls put my pouch of median in. I was pretty close but than Jonathan and Joey was right in front of me. I really couldn't breath. My vision was going fuzzy. Out of all the screams and people all I could see was Jonathan vibrating. A river flooded my sight and I fell on the floor.

I was clutching at my chest. It hurt so bad. I couldn't bring air into my lungs and I couldn't hear my heart. It always happened like this but for some reason it feels especially tough today. I can't even feel my body. Suddenly all the noise in my ears stopped and I felt a really warm hand on my back. I couldn't even see or turn to see who it was. All I could think about was trying to get air into my lungs. I tried calming down. Holding my breath than slowly reeling in air. The usual things that work but it wasn't working.