Chap 7

I woke up to the sound of laughter echoing through out the house. Weakly I sat up and peered around the room. It was dark inside and out and the room was empty. I could faintly hear Tayy saying something but I couldn't under stand it. I took a quick shower in the shared bathroom and changed into PJ's. I followed the noise to the back of the house through another sliding door.

Marshmallow!!” Nobody noticed me until I spoke and stole Z'Damonds marshmallow off the stick he was holding.

“Are you wearing pants?” Helena asked starring at the hem of my ruined band T which was just under my butt. I pulled up my shirt showing her my really short shorts.

“I wanna marshy.” I said cutely. I batting my eyelashes at the group of marshmallows over the fire and pouted my lips.

“You look adorable like that.” Z'Damond said the same time Jonathan said. “You can have mine.”

“Yay!” I cheered grabbing the marshmallow. Everybody laughed. “Yummy.” I said rubbing my stomach. “You've made my stomach very happy.” I said smiling at Jonathan. I succeed in making everyone laugh.. Only I had to ruin it by coughing. Everyone looked at me worried. Before they could say anything I spoke up. “I'm fine. I'm fine.” I waving my hand reassuringly. “It's just cold.”

“Than go inside before you get sick.” Some boy I didn't know said.

I was going to tell him that it didn't matter if I got sick but I stopped short when Jonathan spoke. “She likes the cold.” He said absentmindedly. I looked at him really weird. As if he just realized what he said he looked at me as if for conformation and a denial. He looked like he didn't even believe what he said.

“How'd.... you know?” I asked confused and amazed. He didn't remember me but he remembered I liked the cold?

He shrugged his shoulders. “It just came out.” Everyone watched in silence as Jonathan and I starred each other down.

“Being with her might be bringing your memories back.” The boy I didn't know said.

“Cool!” I put my index finger to my chin thinking. “It makes me feel like a memory card.... memory restorer card?” I laughed and I heard Jonathan and a couple other laugh with me. “Oh! I'll be back!” I turned and started running down the hall. “Someone roast me a marshy!” I yelled behind me.

In cases of amnesia being with people, seeing places, or even photos or smells could work to bring memories back. I have a couple of photos and other things back from when we were dating and other times. I walked to my bed and looked underneath where I stored it and brought it out. I followed the noise back outside.

“Here.” Mario offered me his marshmallow.

“Yay!” I dropped the huge hot marshmallow in my mouth. I squished in between Jonathan and Mario. No matter which side I looked at I always meet up with shoulders. “Can't you guy's shrink a couple inches! Shesh!” I huffed and opened the box ignoring a few people's snickers. The first photo on top was a group photo of us and our friends back in 6th grade. I held up the photo to Jonathan who took it on one side while I held the other. People gathered around us trying to get a glimpse of the photo. Even Mario was leaning towards me.

In the photo we were all outside on the side of the school during spring. I pointed to a boy who had his arm around a girl. “That's you and I. I know what you are all going to say. 'Oh you were so chunky.' 'You had a bad sense of style.' 'You had really puffy hair.' 'You have glasses.' Blah blah blah. Don't judge my 6th grade self.” I said smiling towards the end. I heard a few agreements to my comments. “Yeah, well judge Jonathan!” I pointed to him. “He was chunky to and had a bad sense of style. Didn't we all? Shesh so judgmental.” Everyone laughed but still agreed.