Chap 3

You prounce Z'Damond as Dah-mon-d, the Z is silent. It's one of my friend's name :]

_____________________________________________________________________

The driver came over and open the door. My mother had decided to sign the papers because all the pressure was on me. A month later I was on a plane pulling away from the little town I've just become

accustomed to. As soon as I got on the plane I had fallen asleep the flight was for 3 am. It was now 3pm. I had just arrived at the place I will be staying at for the next 2 months. I was excited and nervous.

I looked at the big mansion like house. It was a building made entirely of glass and metal. Looked expensive. The house was located in the middle of the woods a few miles out of the city. It looked like a business type place. Nothing actually screamed comfort or soothing. Actually it screamed 'I'm a robot.' I didn't like it. It seemed cold and empty but it wasn't. I was informed that the other kids from the program are staying here to. I nodded to my driver and walked into the house. Before I could even open the door I heard screaming. I put the key in the hole and swung the door open. Than I was knocked down to the ground. “Uhh.” Laying across my stomach was a dark skinned boy with a mo-hawk. He got off me, dusted him self, smile down at me while holding out his hand. I took and dusted me self off.

“Hey. Sorry about that. Names Z’Damond.” He was really tall. So tall I had to tilt my head up just to see his chest. He had perfect straight white teeth and a extremely deep voice. He was also built. He reminded me of a cross between a basketball player and a football player.

“Your... extremely tall.” I was still trying to come to grips with his high.

He laughed and his whole face light up. “Yeah I know. I'm only 17 so I’ll probably keep growing. Anyways what's you name?” He said holding out his hand to me.

“Names Adrian. Most just call me Aid, A—as in the letter A not a-y-e. Some call me rain.” I shrug my shoulders. “Call me whatever you'd like.” I wasn't really picky with names just as long as I approved.

“ 'kay, shortie. You can call me whatever you want too.” Before I could respond he turned around. Behind him stood 6 other people. He pointed to a dark skinned girl with dreads. “That's Taylor but call her that and she'll beat you up. Call her Tayy, with two Y's.” I nodded and we shook hands. “That's Helena.” He pointed to a girl with curly brown hair to her shoulders. She looked really girly so I doubted we'd be great friends. Still I nodded and shook her hand. “This beautiful little girl is Tiffany.” He wrapped his arm around a girl not much shorter than him. She had basketball shorts and a baggy plain black T-shirt. I shook her hand nodding. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. “She'll make you her worst enemy if you call her that. Trust me do not want to be on her bad side.” He stood up straight. “Call her Andy.”

I scrunched up my face. “Where'd you get Andy out of Tiffany?” They ignored that question.

“That's all the girls. Now for the boys. You already know who I am. That crazy boy glued to the TV is Robert. He likes to be called Bobby.” I looked over to the TV and oddly enough there really was a kid super glued to the big TV. He had orange hair and freckles. He slipped the shirt off, which stayed against the TV, strutted over shook my head and walked back. He put his shirt back on and pretend like he never left the spot.

“Ooookay.” He was weird.

“This is Matt, double T. You can actually just call him DT, 'cause ...it stands for double T..?” I laughed and he shook his head. “I don't know it's his reasoning. You can just call him by his name though he won't do anything to you.. Neither of them will. Lastly is Joey.” Right on cue. A boy with short hair walked out of the kitchen with nothing but a fluffy white towel tied around his waist. He smiled and walked over to me.

“Sup babe. Name's Joey. I know you won't forget because I'll be the best fuck of your life.” He said smirking at me. I raised an eye brow at him. He's obviously the player of the group.

“Mhm.... If that's true it's a pretty freaking sad world.” I turned away from him towards Tayy who seemed the most approachable. “Where my room?”

She told me to follow her. The other two girls rapped there arms around mine and tugged by down a plain white corridor. “We actually share rooms. Two bed rooms. 4 beds in each. 3 bathrooms; one that connects the two rooms, one just for girls, and one just for boys. There's actually two kitchens but we only use the on up here 'cause the other's down stairs. Game room. Dining room sometime's we have to eat there because one of the teachers are coming or something like that. I don't know how it all works. Living room and study room. Study room's for when we want peace and quite. Sorta like a library. You can only do work. No talking or music. No foods or drink's unless it's water and it has to be in a bottle.” I nodded my head. She opened a door to a plain white room. The only color in the room came from the sheets covering the bed and the clothes thrown around. There were two beds opposite each other. The two facing each other was closer to the windows and the other two closer to the door. On the side of every bed was a white wood night stand. “Sorry we sorta had a clothes fight this morning.” She said laughing. “That'll be your bed.” She pointed to the plain white bed closest to the window.

I walked over putting my stuff on the bed. I sat down looking out threw the sliding doors. There was a few feet of green grass than it disappeared and was replaced by woods. It looked beautiful. The shadow putting a nice reflection of the house onto the ground creating shade. The tree's swaying in the wind. The flower just outside the window dancing. As tired as I was I didn't want to go to sleep. Neither did I want to stay up and hang around with these people. It wasn't that I didn't want to I just felt like being alone. Maybe I just wanted to digest everything. Over the last couple of day's I've been suffering from writers block. Sucks. Especially since we have to report to the Dean of the school tomorrow with a written essay or a poem or short story. Bummer.

Out the corner of my eye I saw the most gorgeous things. “Please tell me that is not a black acoustic guitar signed by the leader of Noviicane!” I absolutely love that band. The band leader isn't that bad either.

“Hmm...Oh yeah. It's nothing. I don't even like the band but my best friend did and she gave it to me. You borrow it if you know how to play.” I nodded my head eagerly. I made my way towards it like it was the holy grail. I kissed the body of it and told it how beautiful it was. The girls laughed at me and I laughed with them.

I sat on the floor biting my lip. I didn't want to play here. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to play my way out of the writers block. “So, um, yeah. I'm just going for a walk. Be back later.” After taking a shower and changing I walked out the sliding door and made my way into the forest.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure Noviicane isn't a real band. If it is .. OPPS! :)