Chapter 13

"𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝖂𝕴𝕷𝕷 𝕹𝕺𝕿 𝕿𝕬𝕶𝕰 𝖂𝕳𝕬𝕿'𝕾 𝕸𝕴𝕹𝕰!"

Acrylic and Error gritted their teeth as they dug their heels into the ground to pull back on pulling. With their free hand Acrylic reached into their pocket and pulled out the dagger, they craned their neck to look at Error.

"Hey Error catch!"

Error with quick reflexes caught the dagger, giving it a confused look.

"Why'd you give it to me?"

Acrylic wiggled their tied up left arm "I'm not a righty and we can't have this fucked up because I pussy throwed it."

Despite the situation Error snorted because of course Acrylic would make a comment like that when there's dust everywhere, AUs are crumbling, and Fate's trying to drag them into what Error would like to call hell.

"Alright whatever you say." Error drew the dagger back into a throwing position what the ground shook as a voice boomed out.

"𝕺𝕳 𝕹𝕺 𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝕯𝕺𝕹'𝕿 𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝕲𝕷𝕴𝕿𝕮𝕳!"

The red strings tightened their hold on Acrylic's arm and flung them, hitting Error's arm which made him lose his grip on the dagger. The dagger skidded across the floor and Acrylic was flung into a wall on the far left side of Error with a barrier of chaos in between.

"No!"

"𝕳𝕬𝕳𝕬𝕳𝕬𝕳𝕬!"

The strings wrapped around both of Error's arms and tightened on his legs then pulled, bringing him to the ground and began to pull him towards the portal with a faster pace. Error tried to fight against the strings as he listened to the demented, corrupted voice of Fate echo out through the council room.

"𝕴'𝕸 𝕲𝕺𝕴𝕹𝕲 𝕿𝕺 𝕿𝕰𝕬𝕽 𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝕬𝕹𝕯 𝕿𝕳𝕬𝕿 𝕾𝕿𝖀𝕻𝕴𝕯 𝕮𝕽𝕰𝕬𝕿𝕺𝕽 𝕿𝕺 𝕻𝕴𝕰𝕮𝕰𝕾! 𝕿𝕺 𝕳𝕰𝕷𝕷 𝖂𝕴𝕿𝕳 𝕿𝕳𝕰 𝕽𝖀𝕷𝕰𝕾!"

Error felt terror take place where hope used to be as he got dragged closer and closer with no avail on getting out.

Is it over? Have they failed?

Error almost gave in when he heard a yell.

"Error here!"

His head turned so quickly he's surprised it didn't snap, Nightmare was standing there a few feet away from him, he was clutching his chest for some reason and seemed a little wobbly on his feet, holding the dagger. When Nightmare saw he had his attention he threw the knife before falling to his knees.

Error watched as the dagger flew in the air towards him, with new determination Error began tugging at the strings again.

Come one. . .come on!

The dagger got closer, Error tugged harder.

Come on!

.

.

.

.

.

.

*RIIIIP*

Error grabbed the dagger as he watched the strings take his sleeves away. He shifted his look at the portal with a glare, he readied the dagger. With a deep, unneeded, breath Error screamed.

"Funk you Fate!" and threw the dagger.

Dagger went through the portal and clearly pierced something if the screaming was a hint.