Chapter 12

The council room was a disaster, dust was in a few places, walls were demolished or torn, windows were broken or simply nonexistent as there was a hole there, and the floor had dents in it. Sanses and Papyruses were fighting tooth and nail. .or would it be bone to bone?

All in all, it was a mess.

Ink rubbed his throat from where Nightmare had strangled him, Ink had managed to get out of his grip but he still had other things to worry about. He quickly dodged a tentacle from impaling him, throwing paint at Nightmare which he quickly dodged as well.

Ink could feel the exhaustion creeping up his bones but he couldn't stop, he could tell Nightmare was feeling the same way. If one got distracted they were surely screwed, Ink refused to be that monster. He kept an eye on Nightmare at all times despite wanting to fall to the ground in a heap instead.

Nightmare gave him a curled grin "You getting tired there, Ink stain? You're gonna have to stop at some point."

Ink sent him a glare "The only one who will be stopping is you."

Nightmare's grin seemed to grow "Are you sure about that?" Ink felt confused till he heard screaming.

"Ink! Watch out!"

But it was too late.

Ink felt a burning pain as a giant knife impaled him, pinning him to the ground. He screamed in pain as he lifted a hand to remove it, get it out-

He yelped as he felt more pain, Nightmare had stomped his arm down, pinning it to the ground with his foot. Nightmare's grin became more twisted as he impaled Ink's other arm to keep him down.

Pain pain pain pain-

Ink's attention was ripped from his pain to Nightmare, who had bent down slightly to grab his chin so he was looking at him. Nightmare began to talk to Ink in an eerily calm voice.

"You feel that? It hurts doesn't it? Well that's an ounce of what Error felt after what you've put him through."

Ink's eyes widened as Nightmare leaned back, standing at his full height.

"And I'm going to give you the rest of what he felt."

Everything was put to a halt when everyone heard a loud whistle and a rather obnoxiously loud voice.

"Wow, it really looks like a custody battle gone nasty in here! Don't you think Error?"

Ink and the rest of the skeletons whipped their heads to look up at the stairwell where stood two skeletons, one that was grey tinted and was probably taller than almost all the sanses, and one black-boned glitchy skeleton they all thought were dead.

"Error?!" Ink's not really sure who said it. Error gave a slight wave looking rather awkward while the other skeleton looked like an excited cat, looking around but not like one of those cats looking for their favorite toy more like one of those cats looking for their prey.

How was Error alive?

How did he even get here?

Who was that skeleton?

Why did he look like me/Ink?

These thoughts traveled through Inks mind as well as thoughts one and four ran through the others minds.

The skeleton gave everyone a big wave "Hello fakes! I'm Acrylic, the true god of creation! I have awoken from my forced hibernation, even though I'm not a bear, to find this bullcrap existing so I have come here today to give Fate a good old 'screw you'!"