Chapter 7

Error woke up with a jolt as he sat up, looking around wildly.

Wasn't he supposed to be dead? Or at least in the void?

"What the hell. ." Error narrowed his eyes as the gears in his head began turning. He started laughing hysterically as he came to his assumption. The laugh was a happy laugh, no, it was a rather bitter laugh. 

"So not even the void can kill me. Great, just flipping great."

Error brought up his hand to open a portal "May as well see how long I've been out. Wonder what kind of things Ink created."

When he couldn't have a portal he frowned. He tried again but nothing happened, Error began to panic

"No no no, don't tell me I'm stuck here!"

Error soon let out a scream.

"You can't keep me here! Let me out!"

. .Nothing but the echoes of his own voice answered.

". . .Please?"

Nothing.

Error curled in on himself with a whimper.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

It felt like Error was in here for days. Then again, he probably was but time didn't exist in the antivoid so for all he knew here could have been in here for eons.

The silence was deafening, it made Error's nonexistent ears ring. He was starting to miss the voices that came with the antivoid, despite how mean they were.

Speaking of Error, he was staring at the endless ceiling above him. Tho it didn't seem he was really seeing anything as his eyes were glazed over, staring at nothing.

*PLAP*

Error snapped out of his trance as he quickly sat up to see where the sound came from.

There was a puddle of grey paint on the ground, it seemed to move ever so slightly.

Error scooted over to the paint as he poked at it. Something about this was familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

He jumped back when the paint began to bubble and rise up. The paint began to take form into a monster, a skeleton monster.

Error stared wide eyed as he stood up, taking a few steps back, this skeleton might be hostile.

Who was he kidding? Might? Pfft. They were always hostile towards him.

The skeleton didn't have an ounce of paint on him, as it seemed to become a part of him, leaving no traces. They had a bit of a grey tint to their bones, but Error had a feeling that wasn't from the paint. The skeleton wore light brown overalls that seemed to sag a little bit, a pastel yellow t-shirt, they didn't seem to be wearing shoes which Error thought was weird, and a sash across their chest that seemed to hold paintbrushes. They opened their eyes and looked at Error, their eyelights were odd. The eyelights reminded Error of water held up in the air in the shape of a ball, constantly moving but at a slow pace. Error narrowed his eyes.

This skeleton felt familiar but where?

It hit Error like a ton of bricks, he gasped as he stared at a skeleton that he didn't think he'd see every again. The skeleton seemed amused as they gave Error a grin.

A shaky voice rang out through the antivoid.

"A-Acrylic?"

Acrylic let out a chuckle.

"Good to see you too, old friend."