Ask The Characters: Replies!

Ah yes, the day has arrived.

The ask the characters thing!

Let's begin.

*Claps hands*

*Sanses and gods start raining from the sky*

OoOoOo

@CreatorKitty510 said: I dare myself to give all those who sided with Error chocolate(or their favorite food) :3

Error: Whom the funk-oh chocolate. .thanks. You're pretty friendly for a voice.*Munches on chocolate*

Nightmare: How did- *Drowns in chocolate*

*The rest of the bad sanses ate the chocolate that was drowning Nightmare*

Acrylic: Ah thanks random voice! *Eats marshmallow*

@midnight_diary said: All I want to comment is to make chocolate bars rain for the whole page/comment-

Me: Since you weren't clear on what kind of chocolate, it shall be liquid since it's raining.

Nightmare and the bad sanses/other sanses: *Drowns in chocolate*

Error and Acrylic: *Holding an umbrella*

Acrylic: These voices are weird.

Error: Yea and I never thought I'd say this but this is too much chocolate.

Acrylic: Huh the world must be ending if you say that.

Error: *Punches Acrylic's arm* Oh shut up!

Acrylic: *Cackles*

@FnafAnomaly asks: Heya Error, Acrylic, do you think it's possible to get your friends back?

{The chocolate rain disappears.}

Acrylic: Sorry but Error can't answer this right now since he's busy helping some octopus and some other fak-urm. .sanses. *Closes Umbrella* Do I think it's possible? Um. . . .no I don't, and no I'm not going into details.

Nightmare, walked over after Error helped him out : Who are you talking about-?

Acrylic: *Covers their mouth* Sorry spoilers.

Nightmare: *Removes their hand* What the fuck are you talking about??

Acrylic: *Grins* Don't worry about it.

Error, from the distance: Language!

@Shipping-King asks: For the ask the characters thing. Acrylic, might you consider throwing the dagger at Ink or Fate while screaming "YEET"?

Ink: What wait-

Acrylic: *Pushes Ink out of the way* Shush. Also what is "YEET"? *Looks at Error confused* Is that something the youngsters say these days??

Error: *Shrugs* Heck if I know.

Nightmare: How old are you guys-?

Acrylic: Old enough to be the very reason your bloodline started.

Nightmare: What-

Me: *Claps hands* Okay! That's all of the asks, thank you and have a nice day!

{Everyone disappears and is returned back to where they were.}