Chapter 11

Error stumbled when they landed, not being used to this type of transportation, Acrylic had caught him by the back of his hoodie to make sure he didn't fall. Error regained his balance as he stood up straight, dusting off his clothes.

"Thanks."

"No prob, Bob." Error gave Acrylic a funky look.

"My name is Error."

"That's not what I-. .you know what nevermind." Acrylic sighed as he facepalmed, Error took a quick look around.

"Hey where did you take us?"

Acrylic stuffed their hands in their pockets as they ripped the grass out with their feet, "Well since I wasn't sure what crusty Fate and Ink have changed about this multiverse, I didn't want to accidently teleport us halfway through a wall." Error nodded "Makes sense but you still haven't told me where we are." Acrylic gave Error a lop-sided grin as they took their hands out of their pockets, making a wide gesture towards the field around them.

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't figured it out, after all if I wasn't sure where to teleport us where would I?"

Error narrowed his eyes in thought.

Where would Acrylic teleport us if they weren't-

Oh.

Error's eyes widened as he looked at Acrylic's grinning face.

"I thought it didn't exist anymore."

Acrylic let out a loud laugh "Oh course it still exists silly! It's our little space, no other being can touch it without us allowing them too."

"Then where-" Error whipped around to look in the distance, he narrowed his eyes as he noticed a small cottage in the distance.

It's still there.

Error jumped when he felt Acrylic touch his shoulder, he craned his neck to look at them. Acrylic gave them a softer, more closed mouth, smile, their eyelights seemed to move at a more slower pace than usual.

"Come on."

They both walked over to the cottage, when they got to the door they didn't hesitate to push it open as it had never been locked. The door of course opened without restraint, the house was dusty but that was no surprise as no one has been home for a never long time.

Acrylic took in an unneeded deep breath, they clapped their hands "Welp I'm going to go find some footwear, you go see if you find anything you want to take with you or just go down memory lane." They walked off to a room, closing the door behind them.

Error looked around as he took in all the memories he hasn't thought of in a long time. He walks over to a desk with picture frames on top, picking one up and dusting if off to look at it. The picture was him and a couple of old friends, Error smiled a barely noticeable smile as he recalled that day. They had gone to the beach, they had so much fun it was special because it was Error's one thousand birthday, even tho he told them it was stupid to celebrate a god's birthday. Error frowned as he looked at the photo.

That can never happen again now, they're all gone.

He set down the picture frame when he heard footsteps coming towards him, Error turned to see Acrylic, he was wearing black boots with slight heels Error noted quietly, he also noticed that Acrylic seemed to be holding something.

"Whatcha got there?"

Acrylic showed Error that he was holding a dagger, Error raised a brow.

"What use does that have?"

Acrylic smirked as he twirled the dagger "Oh you know it's just a dagger that was blessed by an upper God."

Error's eyes widened "How the funk did you get a blessing from an upper God?"

"Well I was very popular back in my day."

Error snorted "Okay old man."

Acrylic gave him a dry look "If we're going by that logic, we're both old men."

Error rolled his eyes "Whatever, so what are you planning to do with it?"

Acrylic's smirk turned into a flat line as they answered bluntly "I'm planning to stab Ink with it, and or Fate if she decides to show her crusty ass face."

"You do realize that it won't kill Fate right?"

They shrugged "I know, it'll just weaken her so one of the other deities can deal with her without much fuss."

Error nodded "Alright as long as you know what you're doing." He walked over to the door, opening it so Acrylic could walk out first before he followed suit.

"So can you open portals now?"

"Let me check."

Error focused on a spot till a glitchy portal opened, he gave a sigh of relief as this meant they didn't have to use the pentagram-teleporter thing again.

Acrylic skipped over to the portal first "Come on now, no time to waste or we'll get as crusty as Fate."

Error chuckled as he watched Acrylic hop through the portal "Yea yea yea, I'm coming."

Error chose to ignore the fact that Acrylic never replied to his original comment.

He hopped through the portal as well.

{Authors Note: Reminder that the ask the characters/author thing is gonna get posted after this so make sure to get your ask/dares or whatever in.}