Mr. Nobody 2.0

Third person POV
Y/N: yep that's how me and your grandma met. those were the days right Lili?

Lisa: yes they were but your grandpa was a pain in the butt sometimes.

Jonghyun: grandpa, can you teach me how to swoon over a girl!! please!!

Y/N: it's not that easy boy. You first have to find the right one and do whatever it takes to be with her and make her happy.

Nancy: awww grandma you had to deal with grandpa like that. poor you.

Lisa: haha yes poor me

Y/N: omo Nancy is that how to talk to your grandpa like that? You take after your mother.

Eunyoung: Appa I heard that!

Y/N: what I didn't say that what I said was you take after such a wonderful mother of yours.

Jason: haha nice try dad but eunyoungie here won't leave nothing you say isn't that right sis? OWW MOM!!

Lisa: aish. jonghyun get your appa and Nancy get you eomma such a pain sometimes.

Y/N: Lili but they are our pains and you love them.

Lisa: yes I do oh and the girls are going to be here soon. I think you should freshen up in a bit.

Y/N: why are the girls coming again??

Lisa: for a reunion

Y/N: a what??

Lisa: for a reunion

Y/N: repeat that one more time sweetheart.

Lisa: for a you know what Jason deal with your appa I need to go to the restroom.

Y/N: honey why are the huh who was coming again??

Eunyoung: omo how can dad forget that but not forget all them love stories about him and mom.

Jason: I really don't know sis it's scary sometimes.

*time skips*
Y/N: Lili come here. *lisa comes* I love you so much

Lisa: I love you too pabo

Y/N: I'm glad you're my Ms. Nobody. *smiles in tears*

Lisa: I'm glad you're my Mr. Nobody as well. *smiles in tears*

Y/N: I'm getting sleepy love.

Lisa: it's okay to sleep I'll be here with you.

Y/N: are you sure?

Lisa: yes love I love you so much.

Y/N: okay Lili I'll meet you at the other side. *smiles and kisses Lisa for the last time*

Y/N's machine made a long beep sound. Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes.

Eunyoung: it's okay eomma.

Jason: you can rest too eomma it's okay. Go see dad.

Lisa: I will take care kids I love you always. I'll see you soon Mr. Nobody.

*takes last breath*

I guess this was somewhat a happy ending I guess haha. Okay this is the end of the Mr. Nobody book! I hoped you guys loved it!! Peace out for now! AUTHORNIM OUT
~Authornim ❤️