Angry Chipmunk

Third-person POV

Y/N: *in a weak voice* ya jagiya I miss you too but can you stop talking and come cuddle with me jebal

Lisa: babe I-

Y/N: I know just come here I miss you too love *smiles*

Lisa jumped onto the hospital bed causing a loud scream to occur.

Y/n: AHHHHH LISA THAT HURTS!!!

Lisa: SORRY SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!!

Y/N: it's okay just sleep okay I know you're tired.

Lisa: okay babe, but is there anything you need me to do?

Y/N: umm I believe everything is done, but you need to eat.

Lisa: ahh I forgot Jin oppa said food is going to be delivered *interrupted by a knock*

Person: food delivery.

Lisa: coming... thank you. want some jagiya?

Y/N: ani you eat you need to eat

Lisa: no you need to eat too look at you!! you lost a lot of weight saw ahhhh

Y/N: but *gets food shoved into mouth* Li-

Lisa: nope don't talk with you mouth full now chew and eat.

The two lovers were eating, laughing, and enjoying each others company peacefully. Once they were done, Lisa let out a long and loud yawn.

Y/N: jagi you have to sleep now I know you're tired.

Lisa: but I want to spend more time with you *pouts*

Y/N: you are sweetheart just by sleeping hehe

Lisa: true true okay is there anything else you need me to do for you before I go to sleep *points at the sofa*

Y/N: yes there is

Lisa: and what is that? I'm all ears.

Y/N: *does aegyo* I want you to sleep right next to me.

Lisa: aww cute okay I wi-

Y/N: *more aegyo and points at lips* He is missing something too.

Lisa: *smiles and blushes* okay come here *leans in and slowly kisses Y/N*

The two enjoyed their little well not exactly little more like let's saw makeout session, but it was filled with love. until they had to pull away for air, connecting their foreheads together staring deeply into each others eyes.

Y/N: happy anniversary lili *smiles*

Lisa: *tearing up* happy anniversary to you too Y/N/N

And the night ended with a kiss filled with passion and love, both pieces of their puzzles were connect as a beautiful centerpiece. The night was filled with soft snores from both lovers ending their night. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*few months later*

As the bright light shines into Y/N's and Lisa's eyes, they both woke up from the sudden movement and sound of giggles from......

Jason: eomma!! why are you naked???

Eunyoung: SAME WITH APPA!!

Chaeyoung: kids it's not nice to barge into your parents *looks at Jason and Eunyoung's parents* OH MY JISOOS YOU GUYS NEED JESUS THE HOLY BIBLE AND WATER KIDS COVER YOUR EYES THIS INSTANT!!

Jason: but imo

Chaeyoung: NOPE DON'T IMO ME GET OUT NOW *drags the kids out*

As Chaeyoung dragged both children out, Lisa looked at Y/N confusingly while Y/N with a bright redden face, then a sudden shock came upon Lisa's face.

Lisa: AHHHHHH!!!! Y/N WHY ARE WITH BOTH NAKED!?!?!

Y/N: DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT MANOBAN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE ENTIRE SITUATION!!

Lisa: ME!?! I'M NOT THAT HORNY AS YOU!!!

Y/N: ME!?! I WAS JUST WORKING ON MY COMPUTER AND YOU BARGED IN AND JUMPED ON ME SAYING YOU WANT MORE KIDS!!!

Lisa became speechless from that point on. Silence filled the room, however it was broken from loud yelling and footsteps.

Jennie: JISOO UNNIE HELP CHAEYOUNG IS ANGRY!!!

Chaeyoung: JIN OPPA GO WATCH THE KIDS DON'T TOUCH ME!!

Jin: yes ma'am kids let's go get some ice cream *sweats nervously with kids agreeing*

Jisoo: CHAEYOUNG NOOOOO LEAVE THEM ALONE NOOOOOOOO!!!! JENNIE GET HER SHE GOT THE BIBLE OUT!!!

Jennie: Rosie hear me out calm down okay let's go get some kimchi fried rice how about that??

Chaeyoung: that sounds lovely we can after I GIVE THESE KIDS SOME HOLINESS ON A HOLY DAY!!

While in the other room where there isn't an crazy Chaeyoung going around.

Lisa: YA Y/N GET YOUR A** UP AND GET DRESSED CHAEYOUNG UNNIE IS GOING TO KILL US!!

Y/N: like she is going to do something she isn't that type of person to get mad I'm not scared.

 Lisa: she is the scariest when angry now up!!

Jennie: YOU TWO NEED TO GET OUT NOW I CAN'T HOLD HER ON FOR THAT LONG!!!

Jisoo: I SOOOOOO DESERVE SOME CHICKEN FOR THIS!!!

Jennie: OH SHUT UP WITH THE CHICKEN MY BEAUTY SLEEP IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT SPECIALLY ON OUT OFF DAY!!! OW OW OW ROSIE THAT HURTS!!!

Jisoo: YOU GUYS ARE OWN YOUR OWN SHE THREATEN US AND WE ARE OUT!!

Jennie: GOOD LUCK

Chaeyoung: Y/F/N Y/L/N AND LALISA MANOBAN!!!

Lisa: crap she said our full names!!!

Y/N: like she is going to do any-

Before Y/N could finish his sentence, he was hit across the face and became unconscious with well you know where this is head readers a Bible hehe not just any Bible, but Chaeyoung's Bible.

Lisa: Y/N!!! I told you so. OUCH UNNIE THAT HURTS OW OW OW I'M SORRY MIANHAEYO!!! *gets hit on the head with the Bible and becomes unconscious*

Chaeyoung: NOPE NOT TODAY NOT ON A HOLY DAY!!! LORD PLEASE CLEANSE THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN AND FORGIVE THESE TWO SINNERS!! IT IS SUNDAY PEOPLE KEEP YOUR HORMONES TOGETHER PEOPLE!!! *calls Jennie* JENNIE UNNIE GET ME MY HOLY WATER I FORGOT IT please thank you unnie hehe 

Authornim here I want to let you guys know I'm still alive hehe but on the bright side I got a new laptop as an graduation gift so more updates I hope keke, but for real I've gotten into some drama with my "best friend" found out she was being fake towards me and that she was using me, I just asked her for help and she used college as an excuse but in reality she went to go get her nails done like I'm that chill kind of friend, but if you lie to me and use me it's over. Like every time I ask for help it's always an excuse, but with her I'm there, PLUS I TAUGHT HER HOW TO DRIVE WITH MY OWN CAR WHEN HER PARENTS COULDN'T AND PEOPLE CALL ME THE BAD GUY AND AN BAD INFLUENCE!! I need new friends now I only have 1 true friend at this point and I've been knowing her since we were in diapers, WHO WANTS TO BE AUTHORNIM'S FRIEND??

NEYEONGAN

~AUTHORNIM ❤️