Decision

Third-person POV

Lisa'sOppa101: I GOT YOU A DATE WITH CHAEYOUNG!!!

IceBear_29: REALLY!?! DUDE THANKS I OWE YOU ONE!!!

Lisa'sOppa101: NOOOO! IT'S OKAY. just stick to the plan okay.

IceBear_29: roger that

Lisa'sOppa101: oh yeah I forgot you got the package??

IceBear_29: YES SIR GOT THE PACKAGE SIR!!

Lisa'sOppa101: ........

IceBear_29: what? too much??

Lisa'sOppa101: just a tab bit, but it's fine. okay we are going to Lisa's house so meet us there and give me the package, then you can go on your little date with Rosie

IceBear_29: alright, but I can't believe I'm going on a date with her I don't know where to take here!!

Lisa'sOppa101: take her out and explore Bangkok, go to the nightmarket and eat you should know your chipmunk loves to eat. (ಡ艸ಡ)

IceBear_29: true true alright I'll see you soon dude wait don't you want to see the package??

Lisa'sOppa101: no it's fine I'll see it after I get there and I talk to Lisa's parents. Also dress comfortable not too dressy alright

IceBear_29: you're right okay see you later buddy

Lisa'sOppa101: alright see u later (hehe)

*Lisa'sOppa101 changed IceBear_29 into Rosie'sOppa101*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at Lisa's house*

Lisa: MAE!!! (mom) PHO!!! (not the noodles haha it means dad in thai)

Parents: LALISA!!!

As everyone came to visit Lisa's family, hugs and greets were everywhere. Without anyone looking as Lisa was giving a tour to everyone else, Y/N went to talk to her parents.

Y/N: mae and pho?

Lisa's mom: yes Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know how to say it, but can I have permission to marry Lisa? I really love her I really do words can't describe how I feel about her.

Lisa's dad: I'm okay with it because I know you heart Y/N also I can have someone love my cooking now (since Lisa doesn't like her dad's cooking)

Lisa's mom: honey that's not funny, but yes Y/N you may I've known you for so long and I know you are a good person inside and out. Thank you for being you.

Y/N: Khub khun ma leas pho ( thank you mom and dad)

Lisa's parents: where is the ring? we know you too well.

Y/N: *chuckles* Axel is coming to drop it off before he goes on a date with Chaeyoung.

Lisa's dad: really??? wow good everyone is growing up so fast.

Axel: Y/N!! HERE!!

Y/N: thanks buddy. now go let me introduce you to the girls. GUYS!!!

Everyone came rushing towards Y/N with all eyes on Axel.

Y/N: guys this is my friend Axel. please treat him nicely and also he is your date Rosie.

Jennie: DATE!?! ROSIE!?!

Chaeyoung: umm hi Axel *blushes*

Axel: *blushes* hi Rosie I I mean Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung: it's okay you can call me Rosie I like it.