Safe

Third-person POV
Chaeyoung: MWO!?! ANI!! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!!! *breaks down crying*
Jennie: YA!!! THIS IS A JOKE ISN'T JIN OPPA STOP PLAYING Y/N IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!!
Jisoo: BABE STOP PLAYING YOU MADE THE GIRLS CRY!!
Jason: Chaeyoung imo why are you crying no please don't cry. NOT YOU TOO JENNIE IMO!!!
Eunyoung: I want my eomma *cries*

The entire house was chaotic, all that was heard from the outside was crying, screaming from everyone in the inside. Until the Lisa came through the door.

Lisa: huh??? what is going on?? WHY ARE YOU GUYS CRYING!?!
Jason & Eunyoung: MA!!!!! *runs and hugs Lisa* Imos were crying Ma.
Lisa: wae?
Eunyoung: Jin samchon said that appa is dead that's why!!!
Lisa: JIN!!!!!
Jin: NO WAIT NOOO PLEASE DONT HURT ME LISA OUCH OUCH JISOO BABY HELP ME!!
Jisoo: ani no you put this on yourself. Y/N IS NOT DEAD!!!
Lisa: unnies ummm can I talk to you guys for a second Oppa can you look after the kids? *jin nods*
*other room* unnies look Y/N is ummm actually *loud banging on the door and gun shots heard from the outside* MY BABIES!!!
Jason and Eunyoung: MOMMMY!!!!!!!!!
Jisoo: JIN DO SOMETHING!! THE SHOTS ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!
Jin:*takes out gun* go into the room and lock the door don't come out until i say so!! *opens banging door* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *interrupted by person lying bloody and lifeless on the floor begging for help* AJEOSSI ARE YOU OKAY??? CAN YOU HEAR ME!?
Person: h-h-hyung is that really you?? help me hyung jebal.
Jin: how do you know my name?? that's not important the gun shots are getting louder come on. *drags person inside house* girls you can come out but the kids have to stay in!!
Girls: OKAY KIDS STAY IN
Kids: YES MA'AM
Jin: babe give me warm water and a towel, Jennie get the first aid kit, Chaeyoung get a pair of my clothes from the guest room and Lisa help me with this person!!
Girls: ROGER!!

The girls ran around the house to get the materials needed for Jin.

Lisa: wait why do you need all of oh my jisoos
Jin:*wipes man's face and looks at Lisa* mwo?? what's wrong??
Lisa: *breaks down into tears and points at person*

Y/N!?!?!?!

Y/N: *smiles* I told you I'll be back sweetheart *passes out*
Everyone: Y/N!!!!!!!!!
Lisa: WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!
Jisoo: I'LL GET THE CAR, CHAEYOUNG GET THE KIDS YOU THREE GET Y/N AND MEET ME IN THE FRONT!! *hears gun shots*
Jin: *shouting while whispering* ani we cant we have to treat him here and now we can't risk us all dying now with the drama outside
Jennie: oppa is right Unnie we cant risk it at all what about the kids?
Chaeyoung: I'll go to the kids and comfort them I think someone needs to comfort Lisa.
Jisoo: Lisa are you alright??
Lisa: *sobbing really hard* he's alive he's alive Unnie he's alive!!
Jisoo: SHUSH! you'll alarm the people outside

Sorn: *outside but loud enough* have you seen him?

Everyone in the house became really quiet not a single movement nor breath could be heard.

Man 1: ani mianhaeyo ma'am we could find him. he took off his tracker somehow and destroyed it.
Sorn: AISH!!! WE HAVE TO FIND HIM ASAP!!

Jin: *mouthing* is that sorn???

Everyone in the house nodded.

Jin: *mouthing* shouldn't we call the police??
Jisoo: *mouthing* we should but what if we get caught??
Jennie: *mouthing* should we risk it?? oh Y/N moved!!!
Y/N: *signals for phone from Jason who gladly gives him one without sound and dials 119 while whispering* yes this is Jeon Y/N I'm here at XXX Street we have people shooting guns and running around in the neighborhood I've been a victim and was shot and badly injured I'm hiding with my friends and family yes. Yes please as fast you can. Yes it's Sorn I was the person who supposedly died but in reality I was kept imprison and sexual abused, harassed an much more. Thank you. *hangs up and looks the kids* I'm okay don't worry appa is fine and Lisa.

Lisa looked at Y/N with tears running down her face filled with happiness and sorrow. Y/N reached for her hand making her hand intertwined with his bloody hand.

Y/N: I told you not to worry about me look I'm here and there is nothing going to stop us I love you so much pokpak including our kids and the gang. I'm sorry for not being here anytime soon, but I couldn't. I'm so so so sorry for not be here, but now I am please forgive me love. I love you so freaking much you just don't know how much pain I went through thinking about you. I don't know what I would do i—

Y/N was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into his making him realize it was Lisa's. The person who he longed for the most and love the most was kissing him after many years of not seeing her, not loving her, and being tortured. Y/N melted in the kiss even if he was still traumatized from the past events because he knew that Lisa Manoban wouldn't harm him one single bit. Sirens were heard from the outside and the sounds of Sorn and her gang cursing, screaming and being taken away were heard and seen from the neighborhood. Lisa finally felt safe. Well not just Lisa, everyone else in the house. From the kids to Jin, but especially

Jeon Y/N.

Before he blacked out again :)

I promised an update today but sorry if it's late and long but I promised and I've delivered. How are your guys day?? I haven't interacted with my teas for a long time and I miss that I'll shall get to sleep I'll interact with you guys don't worry thank you and love you all thank you all for keeping up with Authornim needs 1692297482 years later of updates 😂
NYEONGAN
~Authornim ❤️