Confused

Third POV

Y/N: DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT MANOBAN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE ENTIRE SITUATION!!

Lisa: ME!?! I'M NOT THAT HORNY AS YOU!!!

Y/N: ME!?! I WAS JUST WORKING ON MY COMPUTER AND YOU BARGED IN AND JUMPED ON ME SAYING YOU WANT MORE KIDS!!!

Lisa became speechless from that point on. Silence filled the room, however it was broken from loud yelling and footsteps.

Jennie: JISOO UNNIE HELP CHAEYOUNG IS ANGRY!!!

Chaeyoung: JIN OPPA GO WATCH THE KIDS DON'T TOUCH ME!!

Jin: yes ma'am kids let's go get some ice cream *sweats nervously with kids agreeing*

Jisoo: CHAEYOUNG NOOOOO LEAVE THEM ALONE NOOOOOOOO!!!! JENNIE GET HER SHE GOT THE BIBLE OUT!!!

Jennie: Rosie hear me out calm down okay let's go get some kimchi fried rice how about that??

Chaeyoung: that sounds lovely we can after I GIVE THESE KIDS SOME HOLINESS ON A HOLY DAY!!

While in the other room where there isn't an crazy Chaeyoung going around.

Lisa: YA Y/N GET YOUR A** UP AND GET DRESSED CHAEYOUNG UNNIE IS GOING TO KILL US!!

Y/N: like she is going to do something she isn't that type of person to get mad I'm not scared.

Lisa: she is the scariest when angry now up!!

Jennie: YOU TWO NEED TO GET OUT NOW I CAN'T HOLD HER ON FOR THAT LONG!!!

Jisoo: I SOOOOOO DESERVE SOME CHICKEN FOR THIS!!!

Jennie: OH SHUT UP WITH THE CHICKEN MY BEAUTY SLEEP IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT SPECIALLY ON OUT OFF DAY!!! OW OW OW ROSIE THAT HURTS!!!

Jisoo: YOU GUYS ARE OWN YOUR OWN SHE THREATEN US AND WE ARE OUT!!

Jennie: GOOD LUCK

Chaeyoung: Y/F/N Y/L/N AND LALISA MANOBAN!!!

Lisa: crap she said our full names!!!

Y/N: like she is going to do any-

Before Y/N could finish his sentence, he was hit across the face and became unconscious with well you know where this is head readers a Bible hehe not just any Bible, but Chaeyoung's Bible.

Lisa: Y/N!!! I told you so. OUCH UNNIE THAT HURTS OW OW OW I'M SORRY MIANHAEYO!!! *gets hit on the head with the Bible and becomes unconscious*

Chaeyoung: NOPE NOT TODAY NOT ON A HOLY DAY!!! LORD PLEASE CLEANSE THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN AND FORGIVE THESE TWO SINNERS!! IT IS SUNDAY PEOPLE KEEP YOUR HORMONES TOGETHER PEOPLE!!! *calls Jennie* JENNIE UNNIE GET ME MY HOLY WATER I FORGOT IT please thank you unnie hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie: umm chaeng I think you were a bit too harsh on them *points at Y/N and Lisa*

As Chaeyoung's eyes moved to the direction where Jennie's finger was pointing to only see Jisll struggling to wake the two.

Jisoo: JENNIE AND CHAEYOUNG YOU BOTH BETTER GET YOUR BEHINDS HERE AND HELP ME OR YOU'RE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE!!!

Once the eldest declared her words, both of the conscious members went to the rescue. As time passed, (as in a year or two later) things had gotten serious with Y/N. Y/N had been spacing out a lot lately and that had worried all of the BP members including his members. Practice had came to a stop for Stray Kids, so Bang Chan took the chance to confront Y/N about his unusual behavior.

Bang Chan: Y/N/N?

Y/N: ne hyung?

Bang Chan: Are you okay? You seem off lately. Tell me what's on your mind.

Y/N took a long sigh before answering and said, "can we talk about it at the dorm? in my room?

Bang Chan: Umm sure bug why not now the others just left to the van?

Y/N: I

Y/N had took a very long pause which cause the leader to become worried. Chan went closer to Y/N and wrapped his arms around the younger one. With the sudden action it that cause Y/N to break down. Bang Chan had never seen Y/N cry actually no one did. He was the type of person who held in all his emotions in so it wouldn't bother anyone around him but himself. Chan had tighten his hug around the younger one has he clenched tightly in Chan's shirt soaking it with tears.

Y/N: Hyung I don't know what to do. I mean I know what I want to do but I don't know how hyung it hurts.

Bang Chan: What do you not know what to do? Your Hyung can help you *smiles*

Y/N: We have to go before Lisa gets here. I don't want to see her right now.

Bang Chan: What?? Why?? Did something happen between you two??

Y/N had shook his head no and grabbed Bang Chan's hand and dragged him to the van where their other members were waiting. Little did they know Lisa was hiding behind the wall the entire time.

Wass up teas I had promised a chapter and idk if this is short but don't worry I am still going to provide yall with more chapters but not that much. I'm saying that because I am actually going to end the book very soon sorry. But hey don't worry because I actually have two books ready for you guys which is with Jennie and jisoo!!! The jennie x reader book will be called stranded and Jisoo is called The Road Not Taken. I have everything planned out don't worry. Now I am going to go back to finish whatever I was doing. Love yall!

NYEONGAN
~Authornim ❤️