Operation Proposal pt. 2

Everyone bid their good byes including the "Jeon family" when Lisa left to enter their flight, Jennie gave Y/N the box which contained the ring and wished him good luck. Y/N returned a smile and thanked her. As Jennie went back to board her flight, Y/N looked at his kids and said.

Y/N: operation proposal
Jason: starts
Eunyoung: now
Jin: LETS GO GET OUR STUFF AND BOARD THE NEXT FLIGHT!!

Y/N had picked up both of his children and ran with jin all the way to the exit. As they were going into the car the children yelled out.

Kids: WE ARE GOING TO BE A FAMILY!!!
Y/N: YA WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOING TO!? WE ARE ALREADY COME HERE YOU TWO!!

Giggle were heard in the van as they went to pick up their things. As they reached the Stray kids dorm, their luggages were already out and ready for them including the rest of stray kids.

Felix: LEGO!!
Seungmin: SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING!!
Changbin: YUH!! (are there any stays if so ily if you get what im saying 😭❤️)
Jason: appa I feel sorry for you, you got to deal with this everyday??
Bang Chan: JASON JEON IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR UNCLES!?
Eunyoung: uncle Chris hi Jason didn't say anything *guards Jason and whispers to him* Jason i am trying to help you so stop being slow and run.
Jason: hehe bye uncle chris *runs away*
Bang Chan: aigoo gwiyeopda *pinches Eunyoung's cheeks*
Eunyoung: UNCLE!!!
Y/N: *chuckles* okay that's enough you got it?
Bang Chan: yeah i do mate you can see it while we're in the plane let's go before we miss this flight
Minho: and we know you can't miss this flight Y/N/N
Y/N: yep *nervously sweats*

Eunyoung had noticed her appa's unusual behavior and told him it was going to be alright because Lisa loves him very much. Y/N smiles at his daughter's statement and placed a kiss on her head and thanked her. Jason had came out and asked.

Jason: appa i can't find the camera. don't we need it?
Y/N: yes we do! did any of y'all pack the camera?
I.N: I got it hyung let's go see our future sister in law!!
———————————————————————————
Y/N POV
Okay okay it's going to alright come on Y/N. You got this.

AWWW CRAP I DONT GOT THIS WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO!!!! No don't this that *gets slapped*

Eunyoung!!! Why did you slap appa!?

Eunyoung: well dad someone had to knock some sense in you. Grandpa and grandma already gave you their blessing, and we are just waiting for the right time.

BangChan: Y/N/N it's almost time you ready??

Y/N: uhhhhh I don't know Channie. I'm nervous. hehe

Third person POV
If you don't know by now, it's time for Y/N to suck up some balls and propose to Lisa. They are at Blackpink's concert at Bangkok, and Y/N is planning to propose to Lisa in front of millions of people who love and adore her.

Chaeyoung: Hey Bangkok!! How's everybody feeling!?

As the crowd echoed throughout the stadium a huge smile grew on Y/N's face as he saw the smiles on the girls face. Before he knew it, it was time for him to shine as Jennie spoke.

Jennie: Before we start preforming our last song guys. We have a present for Lisa.

Lisa: ehh?? Present?? Me??