The door suddenly bursts open and I wince.

Gosh, why don't people knock here? I'm going to have a heart attack.

It's fucking James. How did he even know I was here?

"I was looking for you. I got something for you to try," he offers and I roll my eyes.

"No," I shut him down without second thoughts.

"I got coke powder. Weed just ain't enough for you, sweetie." He shows me the powder in a small plastic bag. "You will feel hella good with this one."

He throws off everything that was on the bedside table, cleans it with a paper napkin, and pours some of the powder.

"I'm not trying that thing, especially with you." I am pretty scared to try it, I used to hear really bad stories about it years ago.

"Trying it once won't hurt you," he reassures me.

"The weed isn't strong enough and you will go back to feeling like shit," he explains, "I can tell you are different now, maybe your idiotic friends can't, but it's obvious."

I just stare him dead in the eyes. He is right but I'm not going to try that shit with him.

He starts chopping the coke powder until it's extra fine.

He comes to sit on the bed, way too near me, and steals all my joints.

"What are you doing?!" I yell at him as much as I can even though I'm still euphoric.

"I'm not giving them back until you try, just a little bit. What are you scared of?" he mocks me and if it wasn't for the weed I would have smacked his annoying ass.

I will try it a bit, just a tiny little bit. James is the only one who wants to give me marijuana, especially for free.

I slightly hover over the bedside table and I can feel James' eyes wandering all over my body.

"Just snort it all in," he says and I could slightly feel the hidden sexual remark.

I snort deeply just a line, and my nose starts itching and burning. I instantly regret it.

My throat starts to feel numb... I can already feel the highly euphoric state, it's nothing like weed. It's much stronger.

"Drink this." James hands me what I assume is alcohol.

"It goes better with alcohol," he instructs me and smirks.

I drink the thing he gives me without any doubts. The room is spinning and I barely get back on the bed.

He lays right next to me.

Everything feels so numb, non-existent, nothing matters anymore. It never really did.

I feel so energized and empowered, I just want to enjoy this moment but also get up and jump on the bed. The music seems faded but even deeper than before.

I look at the mirror on the wall, my eyes and cheeks are scarlet red and my pupils are dilated. I look over at James, he seems normal.

"Snort more coke, you didn't s- you didn't do any," I struggle to organize my thoughts and talk coherently.

"I did, before coming here but I'll do another line for you, sweetie," he says.

He goes to the bedside table and bends. I think... he does another line.

I get on the bed and start jumping up and down, it feels so fucking great.

I want to sing at the top of my lungs.

"Chill sweetie," James mutters, as he comes back to the bed.

"It's so fucking hot in here." I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor, far away.

"Wow..." James' eyes linger down my body, staring at my breast, mentally undressing me. I still have a bra on but it's enough to get him going.

He comes closer to me and I stop whatever I was doing. I can feel his breath right on my skin. Right on my neck.

I don't even realize what's happening and how is happening but he starts leaving small pecks on my neck with passion. He looks so turned on.

I tilt my head back and look at the ceiling and I furrow my eyebrows. Should I be doing this? What am I even doing?

Why am I doing this?!

I slightly press my nails into his back but then I realize what the fuck I'm doing, I try to push him away, forcing my head to gain clarity but he places his hands on my neck, pressing a little until he violently kisses me, going straight into fully making out.

He seems like a good kisser though. Now I see what Nicole saw in him-

Nicole. Fuck. No.

He goes on top of me and he takes off his shirt, but all I can think about is Nicole and what the fuck I'm just doing. I don't have enough strength in my arms to push him.

Memories of me hating him cross my mind and I cannot comprehend what is happening and how I got to this point.

"I can feel how wet you are for me," he whispers into my ear and my body tingles, I don't even think it's because of what he said.

He tries to unclip my bra and slowly kisses my cleavage, going lower and lower while I just lay there. I feel so lightheaded.

The door opens and I try to push him to see who is it since he is on top of me, but he doesn't flinch.

"V-Veronica...?" My vision is blurry and I can't see anything but just the shadow of a person standing at the door.

I know that voice too well.

It's Louis.

———

Did you expect this?! What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment!