One day I'm gonna hurt you, I promise.

Начните с самого начала

Pure gold with a snake curled around a spear carved in the middle, the snake's eyes were two red stones, shining brightly just like Ares' would have.

"How can you help him? After everything he did? After everything they did!" Stefan questioned in disbelief, receiving a grunt from his brother, who was plainly annoyed with his bratty attitude.

"Because I know how it is to have an abusive father, but it's not like you would know, right? Father would never touch a single hair of your head because you were the son he was proud of, am I wrong? And while you took all the privileges, I was the one fighting in the war! I was the one who was never supposed to come back!" Damon snapped, his hold tightening while his eyes darkened at the memories, a dark smirk raising on his face as his hair covered his eyes.

"But I guess I should thank you, I would never have met my mother if I wasn't sent to die and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me... now, I believe it's past your bedtime, brother" The older Salvatore continued before he quickly snapped Stefan's neck, momentarily killing him and skipping to Niklaus' side.

Just as he got there, the sound of arrows cutting the wind reached his ears, his eyes widening, quickly pulling the frozen hybrid behind him and closing his eyes as hundreds of arrows pierced through the night

Everything happened so fast, the hybrids were on the ground, many humans splattered in their own blood, it was a bloodbath. When the screams died, Damon blinked his icy blue eyes open, confusion written on his face, before his eyes widened and a whimper left his mouth.

Right before him stood his mother in all her glory, blood running down her mouth as she kept her arms wide open in a shielding position. His watery eyes looked at her back, which was covered in arrows, some even appearing on her stomach, having completely pierced her skin.

"I hope I'm not late, my sweets" Ares played, tilting her head to the side so her hair wouldn't fall in her eyes and she could look at them. Both men were looking at her state in horror, making her smirk widen as a wild look appeared on her face.

"Are you going to stay frozen like that, scared cats?" She joked, bright red eyes following from Damon's to Klaus', who seemed to have just found his way back to the surface while mirroring her smirk as the sword she had given him instantly appeared in the air.

"I think you have some demons to kill, hot stuff... why don't you take care of this infernal skunk while Day and I show my little sister who she's messing with? I'm sure Mikael wouldn't run away from a sword fight, after all, he still has an image to keep as a Viking, or are you too scared to fight against Nik?" Ares teased, looking over her shoulder at the man who was now glaring at her, his ego was even higher than hers, it was obvious that he wouldn't back down from a fight.

Mikael gave them a mocking laugh, glaring at the goddess when his own sword appeared in front of him, the one he used to slaughter villages and civilizations. It wasn't a normal fight, the combat wouldn't stop until one of them was dead and the thought of someone even thinking that his bastard son had a chance against him was enough to make him act on his emotions.

And if there was something that Ares knew... it was that emotions could make you either incredibly stronger or incredibly stupid, they just had to gamble which one would he be.

"I, Niklaus Apemius, challenge you to a duel"

Oh my oh my... did Nik just become 10x hotter with Ares' surname or am I losing it? See you on the next chapter, my lovelies! Devilish dreams y'all 😏