Killer Couple... literally

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan" Nik said, smirking at the younger vampire, while the three girls tried to not laugh at his face.

"Sweetheart, you really don't have acting skills, you should see your face, wait" Aphrodite giggled, making a mirror appear in front of him as Ares snorted.

"Nighty, night sleeping beauty" Ares taunted him, before she broke his neck, again.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Rebekah asked the ginger, making her shrug while looking down at the vampire's body.

"I don't dislike it, but enjoy? I'd have to get some screams, blood and a lot more begging to actually enjoy" Ares answered with a smirk, making Rebekah shiver in discomfort, even though she had killed a lot of people before, Ares' killings were just pure sadism to her.

The couple strutted inside the school, looking for a certain doppelgänger, with their hands interviewed.

"There's my girl!" Klaus exclaimed when they finally found Elena, letting go of Ares' hand to pull her closer by her waist when the ginger gave him a look.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped, turning around to run, only to see them there again, her eyes shifting to the red haired beauty who seemed to be bored, looking around as if she was trying to find someone.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we gonna do about that?" Klaus asked, putting his chin on top of Ares' head as she grinned at Elena.

"I have some great ideas about her death, student stabs her neck with a pen till death, talk about dramatic" Ares told the fearful woman, making her take another step back, her eyes widening.

"What's wrong with you?" Elena whispered, looking at the woman before she looked at the hybrid "Did you compel her to be with you?"

Ares laughed at that, rolling her emerald eyes as she turned around and pulled on his necklace, placing an intense kiss on Niklaus' lips, his hands immediately tightening on her waist, which would probably leave bruises if she wasn't who she was.

"You have no idea who I am

"You have no idea who I am... let's just say that I have an unquenchable bloodlust for darkness and depravity" Ares told the doppelgänger after she ended the kiss, Niklaus' eyes had darkened after their little kiss, as well as his face, wanting to finish everything fast so he could take Ares home.

"If you're gonna kill me, just do it!" The Gilbert said "heroically", but Ares just found her even more stupid, she was seriously trying to find out why her son had fallen for the little girl, but she was pretty common, hell, Ares understood why Katherine, but Elena? The girl was just an annoying brat.

"Not until I know I'm right, but I do have ways of making you suffer" Klaus replied, dragging her along rather painfully, while his hold on Ares was way more gentle.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" Klaus shouted as they entered the common room, making the teenagers groan, leaving the school.