I'm so fucking sorry

"Hey mom, Anna has been in her room the entire day" Mania whispered softly as soon as her mother left the arena, watching as the goddess pursed her lips before she nodded.

"Don't worry, honey, I'll talk to her. Now go see your dad, I'm sure you have been dying to give him a hug and tell everything that happened on those past centuries" Ares smiled softly at her child while caressing her long bright red hair.

Mania's cheeks turned a light pink and her eyes shined at the mention of her father, quickly looking back to watch him talking to Nyx as she fixed him up before Ares kissed her forehead and she run towards them.

Ares and Chaos weren't the only ones affected by the curse, their daughter had to watch her father dying every time things were going well, it had certainly got the mother and child duo closer than ever and Mania was totally a mommy's child, but it didn't make her love her father any less.

The goddess of war watched with an apprehensive face as Mania neared Chaos, she could feel the waves of hesitation and anxiety brimming from the girl as she got closer and Chaos could certainly feel it as well, because his eyes snapped towards his child in a quick motion and from her place on the shadows she could still see the tears running down their faces.

"Hey momma, I'm going to my room, you'll come over before I sleep, right?" The calm voice of Damon snapped her out of her dazed state and the goddess shot him a smile.

"Of course, little soldier, good job on the field today, your movements are getting quicker and stronger, I'm proud of you" ruffling his hair, the goddess smirked at her son as she watched his face burning up before he left with the vampire doppelgänger, who waved quickly at Ares.

"Aph, can you show the Mikaelson siblings to their chambers? I'd do this myself, but I have a situation to resolve first" Aphrodite quickly nodded at her sister, giving the warrior a hug and smiling as Ares kissed her head before she started to walk towards the palace.

"Come on, dearies" The goddess of love exclaimed with a blinding smile, making Kol and Elijah share a look as they started to follow her, only for Eris to appear beside Ares with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"I'll mind the youngest" causing Kol to smirk at the brunette beauty as his older brother gave him an annoyed look, which was quickly replaced by an embarrassed one as Kol finished "Don't do anything I wouldn't, brother"

Just as the pairs were entering the building, Eris looked back with a grin on her lips and a suggestive wink as she shouted "Join us when Chaos is asleep!"

"I'll have Nyx to put a spell on him, see you soon babe!" Ares shouted back in a teasing way, smiling widely at the loud laughters coming from her best friend as she pulled Kol along.

Speaking of said raven haired beauty, Hermès didn't waste time into getting his wife to the room that had been specially made for the couple as soon as she finished healing Chaos, claiming that she hadn't given him the attention he deserved and now she would only be his.

The Amazons continued sparring with the soldiers of Ares, Penthesilea fighting against their Wolf sibling that had returned with Eris as they continued on and on.

The other children of Ares that weren't sparring were watching the others or had already returned to their respectful rooms, leaving the ginger free to walk towards a lost Malachai as he watched the battles taking place.

"What do you think?" The boy jumped when the goddess suddenly appeared beside him, before giving her a cheeky grin as his dark blue eyes sparkled with curiosity.