She wears the smell of blood and death like a perfume

"Where's the she devil?" Asked the depressed vampire while he looked around, making sure that she wasn't near to kill him, making the goddess of love roll her eyes as she looked at the werewolves laying dead on the ground.

"Careful, mate, or the next thing you'll be looking for is your tongue" threatened Niklaus as he glared at Stefan with a smirk on his face, making the brooding vampire scoff and look down.

"So this is your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asked as he leaned against some tree.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades" Klaus answered as he looked right at the vampire "for what war, might I ask?" Stefan continued, making Aphrodite snicker as she looked up at him with a smirk that seemed really similar to Ares'.

"If there's something I've learned with my sister, it's that you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, handsome. You build an army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight" The goddess whispered on the vampire's ear, making him tense up, shivering slightly as Klaus smirked.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" Stefan asked after he composed himself, distancing himself from the beauty that was distracting him.

"It's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. Something you'll learn once you shake that depressive chip off your shoulder" Nik said, making the younger vampire laugh as he continued "That's why you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?"

"You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know... that's if my little 'she devil', as you called her, doesn't kill you first"

Ray, the first werewolf to get transformed, started to cough up blood, getting their attention as they got closer to have a better look at the supposedly new hybrid, but after seeing the blood running down his eyes and his body convulsing with pain, Aphrodite looked at her brother-in-law and said quietly "Do you think he's like this because of Ares' torture?"

Stefan decided to add another useless comment and said "Huh. That shouldn't be happening, should it?" Making Klaus look at him annoyed as he answered "Well, obviously" while Aphrodite sighed saying "If I were you I'd be quiet, handsome, all this talking is making you less attractive"

The other werewolves started to wake up and Ray run away, so Klaus got Stefan to follow him while he stood with the others to see if they would start bleeding too.

The 'hybrids' seemed much more like zombies, well, at least on Aphrodite's mind, making her get closer to her brother-in-law when she saw that they started to circle him.

"Nik? I'm feeling someone's love near here, but it's not suppose to have anyone out there with Stefan and Ray, right? And I'm pretty sure they didn't start a relationship since they met" she whispered while looking at the direction that she could feel the feelings coming from, before she looked at a girl that was coming straight to them.

"Dite, we can figure this later, I don't think this girl knows who's the alpha here" Klaus muttered as he looked down at the new hybrid, muttering a quiet "Bloody hell" as he put his sister-in-law behind him, making sure that she wouldn't get hurt.

The zombies started to attack them, making Aphrodite curse as she looked at the sky saying "Anytime, sister!" Making Klaus look at her from the corner of his eyes as he pulled out one of the hybrid's heart.

Not long after, a huge black wolf appeared in front of the goddess, biting an hybrid's head off when he got too close to the blue eyed beauty, making the goddess sigh in relief as she wrapped her arms around Harmonia, her closest child.

"I though I was the danger magnet, but you clearly can't stay out of trouble when I'm gone, little wolf" a female's raspy voice could be heard, making them all look at her, a spear forming in her hands as she looked down at it, two bigger white wolves by her side, growling at the hybrids as they followed their mother's careful yet powerful steps.