Order

WARNING:

Prepare your hearts for this chapter, I may or may not have ended it with a bang. My own heart is still not functioning properly after this.

I won't be held responsible for any heart attacks, cardiac arrest, strokes and other potentially fatal medical emergencies... enjoy your reading, cupcakes!

Mih 💋

Just as they got to the bone 199, the smile fell from the goddess' face.

Hecate's blood had started to float towards her body, her bones cracking themselves on the right place as everything became quiet, organized, clean.

Kai noticed Ares' body going rigid, her breath quickening as her eyes flashed around in worry and anger.

He could feel the energy in the air, his siphoner side was almost purring at the new presence that had entered the prison world. He wanted that power, no... he needed it.

It was as if something was compelling him to it,  but he didn't know what.

His eyes went wide as Ares quickly slammed her spear through Hecate's head and reappeared in front of him, her playful composure taking a turn.

It wasn't difficult to find it, almost as if the person was trying to attract their attention as they watched the white magic swirling around the air.

It was a peaceful power, very different from the woman beside him, he noticed. Hers was destructive, powerful, angry... like she was screaming at the world for too long and no one had come to save her until it turned something dark, wicked.

Just like him.

Maybe that's why he felt connected to the ginger, besides the fact that it was super cool to be friends with the goddess of war, after all.

A growl left Ares' mouth and his head snapped to look at her, all the blood on her clothes had vanished, no wrinkles were left and her hair was perfectly made, it was as if she had just gotten ready.

Looking down at himself, he could see the same happening to him, the smell of the smoke wasn't accompanying them anymore, replaced by a plain smell that he couldn't figure out.

Hell, the prison world looked different as well.

Too tidy, strange.

Kai's dark blue eyes noticed the tremble on the goddess' fingers before he noticed that her whole body was shaking, making his face turn up into a frown as he wondered if she was shaking in fear.

Could it be Zeus? He had read how the father and daughter relationship was as bad as it could be.

But then he thought why she was restraining herself so much as she walked towards their destination, it was as if she wanted to run towards them but run away at the same time.

Who was it that was waiting for the duo?

"Is that Zeus? Because if it is, I gotta say that I'm disappointed" the boy blurted out as soon as they came into his eyesight.

The white tunic covering the man's figure was making him look like Jesus, not the evil Zeus he had in mind, making a disgusted look appear on his face as everyone turned to look at the two of them.

"Oh sorry, you can continue whatever you were talking about" grinning at the four faces that looked at him, the boy couldn't help but wave at them.