Ares is a woman

In a dark room stood a red haired woman tied up in a chair, her face was emotionless with perfect posture and the elegance of a queen, not in the slightest bothered by the chains that were way too tight around her hands, nor by the painful way that her arms were bent.

Her composure made the men inside the place uneasy, like she had everything under control, even though she was the one captured. It seemed to them that she could tear them apart without even moving and that made them stay as far as they could from the middle of the room, where she stood.

While on the outside she remained stoic, inside she was pissed, she knew exactly who was behind this tantrum, her dearest father, Zeus. Those myths saying that Zeus and Hera hated Ares? They were pretty accurate, sometimes she thought that her parents were the ones who hated her the most, so Zeus getting someone to imprison her wasn't really new, she only wondered how stupid he was to think that this two bimbos inside the room could stop her.

Yes, they were supernatural too, but not enough to stop the goddess of war, she had already started to work on their emotions, putting little violent visions to enhance their fear, like her castrating them, but nothing strong enough so they could see that it was her influence.

Against others belief, Ares wasn't stupid, yes, she wasn't like her lovely sister Athena, goddess of wisdom, but she was experienced, she knew when she had to plan her moves and that's why Zeus always failed, he never considered that she could be rational, only seeing her as a bloodthirsty animal, a beast, but she didn't mind, as long as he continued to underestimate her, oh how she loved when people underestimated her.

A second later, two figures appeared in front of her, Zeus and Athena, the sight of them together almost made Ares laugh, of course the favorite daughter had something to do with this, Ares quietly looked at the two men that were guarding her, she already knew that they were demigods, but she didn't know which godly parent, now it was obvious that they were sons of Athena.

Ares took a deep breath, trying to calm down, but her blood was boiling and she was sure that anyone could tell it, Zeus stood with a smug face, looking down at her, while Athena had an almost unnoticeable smirk on her face, almost.

"Hm, the favorite daughter by your side while your mistake of a daughter sits tied up, how sweet, father of the year, aren't you?" Ares said bluntly, making a scowl appear on Athena's face.

Zeus rolled his eyes and went closer to the red haired woman, taking her chin, forcefully, in his hand and tilting it upwards so that she could see him.

"At least one thing you got right in this little head of yours, I really thought that your sister would have to explain to you what's happening, but since you already know, I'll leave you here for some time, who knows? Maybe some centuries can mak...

"At least one thing you got right in this little head of yours, I really thought that your sister would have to explain to you what's happening, but since you already know, I'll leave you here for some time, who knows? Maybe some centuries can make you more like Athena" Zeus said, tightening his hold on her, before he let go of her chin and turned around, disappearing with the other woman.