She doesn't mind (NSFW)

Entering her chambers, the ginger didn't expect to see Chaos sitting on their bed with a very passive aggressive smile on his lips, which seemed to be directed towards her.

She certainly didn't expect as well to have his shadows restricting her movements as her movements against the wall as he stood there, analyzing her.

Just watching.

"Enjoying the view?" The question fell off her lips with curiosity, but the hint of a smirk was already playing on her lips as the goddess wondered what all of that was about.

"Thinking of a deserving punishment actually" Chaos didn't hesitate to reply, his voice even, eyes as dark as the void as his fingers played with the rings on his hand.

"I can always give you a few ideas if you're interested" a low chuckle was her answer and the god stood from his seating position while slowly making his way towards her.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" The hint of bourbon on his breath only made his rough voice harder for her as his left hand crawled on her neck, giving a gentle squeeze which only made her smirk widen.

"That smirk is going to get you fucked, doll" applying more pressure to her neck, he could already see the goosebumps forming on her skin as she bit down her lower lip to stop any sound from leaving her mouth.

"How terrible" her voice was raspy by the restriction, but managed to do the job, quickly getting Chaos to rip her clothes off, leaving her bare under his eyes.

She was a true beauty.

"What are you gonna do? Spank me?" Ares taunted with a grin, watching as he devoured her with his eyes, only for a smirk to play on his lips before he met her blood red orbs.

"I know you're dying to be flipped over, overpowered... I could press your pretty face on the mattress and spank your ass until you'd be dripping on the sheets, but then it wouldn't be a punishment, right, doll?" His smirk only widened as hers flickered, her eyes narrowing at him as she wondered what were his plans for her.

"I know you can't wait for me to push you up against this wall, to tighten my grip on your neck while my other hand would pull on your hair as I kiss you while biting down your lips so roughly that I can feel the sweet taste of your blood"

He could feel her tensing under his hold, her breasts hardening, her eyes fighting to keep glaring at his own as she didn't submit.

"Oh darling... you're so desperate to be dominated, for me to finally fuck you the right ways, until you can't seem to get anything else, aren't you? I bet you're already wet for me"

A sharp intake of air and her eyes shut closed as his fingers wandered between her legs, proving the effect of his words on her body.

"You just have to say it, doll" whispering against her ear, the ginger couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes" she breathed out quietly, eyes still closed as she leaned against him, his finger playing with her wet pussy as he pressed her against the wall just by her neck.

"Yes what?" Ares couldn't help but growl at him, moving her hips faster to get more pleasure out of his movements, which suddenly stopped, much to her displeasure.

"Yes what, doll" Chaos repeated slowly.

"Please, fuck me"

"15"

"15 what?"

"Orgasm denials and you better start counting or we will start it from the beginning" and her torture started.

His finger teased her wet area, first slowly, sucking on her nipple while occasionally biting down on it as his fingers moved in circular motions.

He kept it up, adding pressure every now and then and picking up his pace, a finger entering once in a while, testing, smirking smugly at the groan that would leave her mouth every time.

Then he entered three fingers in a quick thrust, his fingers pumping inside and out quickly as he curled it inside, hearing her whimpers as she spread her legs wider for him.

Her moans filled the silent room, her back arching, head dropping back as her eyes fell closed with shaky legs, driving her to the brink of her first orgasm.

"C-chaos" her voice was shaky, not fully knowing what she was saying or trying to say for that matter as he let go of her neck just to pull hard on her hair, making a loud moan leave her lips.

Her toes curled in pleasure, her legs giving out, just in time for the man to pull his fingers off her body and take her in his arms, watching the angry look on her red face.

"Come on doll, I know you can count"

"O-one"

Many rounds later...

"Cum for me, doll" Chaos panted as he thrusted his length inside of her, pounding against her ass as she tried to maintain her position on four.

Her ass was red, marks of his hands painting her pale skin like a piece of art, her hair sweaty, sticking to her face as he pulled a good part with one of his hands.

Given the command, the ginger didn't take long to obey, giving out a cry as she was finally able to cum for the first time since they had started.

Chaos didn't stop though, continuing to ride his own orgasm as he picked up his speed, his grunts making her legs almost give out as his fingers clenched against her hips harshly, certainly leaving a mark.

His orgasm soon filled her body, the couple laying on the bed in a mess of pants as he caressed her hair while planting soft kisses on her head.

"That's my girl"

"Fuck Nik or Chaos, I'm gonna start calling you daddy now"