Bonding Over Abusive Parents

"I would love to have a family chat right now, but Katherine knows about Mikael and wants to bring him here" Damon said, his eyes going to his mother as her eyes hardened, thousands of scenarios passing through her mind as she tried to analyze the best way to deal with the new problem.

"And why are you telling me this? I would think that you'd go along with the plan to protect the doppelgänger" Klaus asked tensely, overthinking the situation as his guard went up, eyes narrowing at the possibility of his stepfather already there.

"Because you make my mother happy and I wouldn't take this away from her, mom means everything to me... besides, I know how it is to have an abusive parent, I'd hate if someone brought Giuseppe back from hell to kill me" Damon told Klaus truthfully, both men holding each other's gaze while Ares stood aside, looking down with a grin on her face.

Klaus saw how serious the Salvatore was and nodded at him in appreciation, his eyes traveling to the quiet ginger who stood on the sidelines with a knowing smirk, before he shared a smirk with Damon, knowing pretty well what that face meant.

"Little soldier... remember how you always said that you wanted to play double agent? This is your chance, what do you say?" Ares asked, smirking at the raven haired man who had a big smile on his face, his icy blue eyes sparkling in excitement.

"I would be honored, ma'am" Her son answered, mocking a bow while taking his imaginary hat off, making Klaus snort at their interaction.

"Perfect, we need to go now, be careful okay? I'll keep in touch, if anything happens, don't hesitate to tell me, I'll come back as soon as you call my name" Ares told him seriously, holding his face on her hands as he leaned on them, smiling softly at her.

"I promise, mom... you two need to go now, we don't have much time" Damon muttered, hugging Ares tightly, as she placed a kiss on his forehead and messed with his hair, before appearing on Klaus's back.

"I would say take care of her, but it'd be easier the other way around, huh?" Damon teased the hybrid, making Niklaus roll his eyes with a smirk, before he looked over his shoulder at the woman he loved and his eyes softened

"I will always take care of her... I would like to get to know you better once everything is over, if you want to of course" Klaus told him, making both Ares and Damon's eyes widen, the latter quickly looking at his mom, not knowing what to say, before she gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded, looking down for a second before he smiled at the couple.

"Uh

"Uh... sure, I would love to... I mean, I still have to be sure that you're good enough for my mother, I still think the only man good enough for her is her favorite son" Damon muttered, smirking at the end of his sentence as they chuckled at him and disappeared from Mystic Falls.

"Where are we?" Nik asked as soon as he saw the place, his eyes full of curiosity, making Ares smirk, jumping down from his back as she walked in front of him.

"This is my kingdom, you're safe here, once Damon says that Mikael is there, I'll go and finish him. You'll never be afraid again, hot stuff" The ginger explained, taking his hand as she led him to the main house.

"... no, love" Klaus refused after some time, stopping Ares from walking while he caressed her face, making the goddess look at him in confusion.

"No?"

"I'm not strong enough to go against a god or goddess to protect you, but I'll be strong enough to protect you from my father. I have to kill him myself, love" Klaus told her quietly, pulling her to his chest as he kissed her passionately, his hands pulling her even closer as they stood possessively on her waist.

Ares smirked at this, biting his lower lip as her eyes flashed red, her hands playing with his short curls while she leaned back, looking up at him with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Well, mister... we're in this together, you want to kill him? That's good, but I'll train you so you'll come back to me" The goddess of war declared, immediately appearing in another room, this one was full of weapons, in the middle stood a golden shield and spear, red symbols covered the entire surface and Klaus could feel the power radiating from it.

The redhead skipped to a sword, taking it carefully on her hand as she swung it around, twirling it on her hand as she handed the handle for him.

"This was the weapon I used in the Viking wars, I want you to train with it... It can kill an original, so try not to hurt yourself okay?" Ares teased him, getting his attention off of the sword as he growled at her, immediately pinning her against the wall.

"Now now, love... you shouldn't tease me, I'm feeling quite rough after the news about Mikael" His voice was low, the hot breath on her ear making her shiver while her smirk widened, slowly trailing her nails across his chest as she whispered.

"What if that's what I wanted?"

That was all it took for him to let go of the sword and rip her clothes off, bending her over a table as his face showed his hybrid features.

Klaus didn't waste time in thrusting his fangs on her neck as he positioned himself behind her, pounding roughly as her moans and the sound of the skin clashing filled the room and probably the rest of the house, which only got the original hybrid to go harder.

Oh well... I guess the training would have to wait... rain check for the next chapter?

 rain check for the next chapter?