29.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ

Start from the beginning

"He didn't fall,"

Clarke stood up. "He chased me in the City Of Light. and Lexa and Alex killed him." that's when the woman stood up.

"Wanheda, you did this."

The three looked around and everyone seemed madder at Clarke than the boy. There was murmuring heard all around them, Alexander stood in a position as he guarded Clarke.

"em pleni!" (enough) he yelled out at the grounders. The yelling got quieter and the three walked away. They were met with Abby and Kane.

"Good, you're down," Clarke sighed. "we have to go. the rover is in the north of the woods."

Abby narrowed her eyes. "what about the wounded?"

"The grounders don't want your help. they're angry and blame you all for the chip," Alexander paused narrowing his eyes at the group. "You guys can take your people and treat them in Arkadia."

"Hello?" Raven said over the radio. "Bellamy, please come in."

The three walked away to get better reception. "Raven, you ok?" Bellamy questioned

"Yeah. Yeah. we're all in one piece."

Bellamy nodded. "that's good, There's something I need you to look into though."

"First. Tell me how my friends are. Did everyone make it? Clarke?" Raven inquired

Clarke took the radio. "I'm here. Thanks to you."

Raven sighed in relief. "what about Alex?" she paused as she heard silence she got worried. "I saw him in the City Of Light, d-did he make—"

"Hey, I'm here, Raven." Alexander interrupted as he took the mic. "Listen, my little mechanic. Did Alie ever tell you why she created the City Of Light?"

"No. why?"

Yelling was heard, as people yelled out Roan was hurt. Clarke and Alexander gave each other a look before running towards Roan, with Abby and Kane following behind.

"Roan?"

"He got shot trying to help me. I thought he was dead." Clarke informed them all

Abby checked his pulse. "Not yet. But he's close." she paused checking his back. "There's no exit wound, we need to get the bullet out quickly—"

"Get away from our king," Echo spat as she held a sword against their throats.

Alexander quickly took her sword and kicked her down. "what are you doing, Echo?"

"You're not our people anymore." she spat

The boy scoffed. "Is that so? you're the little spy of our village, you're a traitor. These are my people, not yours."

"If that's true then you'll do what's right."

Alexander looked at Clarke who nodded, the boy let out a sigh before turning towards his people.

"Skaikru did this to us, and because of them Ontari, your rightful commander, is dead," Alexander announced as he glanced at everyone. "But with that being said you will now all bow down to me. Your new heda."

"Like hell you are," A woman replied walking towards the boy. "where's your war chief."

Echo narrowed her eyes. "their war chief is dead, ambassador. Command of the army has fallen onto him,"

"He doesn't even have the Flame in his neck," The woman spat. "Polis is to be ruled by the ambassadors of the coalition. If Trikru or Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force."