Chapter 90: Black Yukata

-chapter ninety-

____________________

'His fangs gleamed. His stance was very predatory. Ang pesteng bubwit na lider ng Warbeast.'

"HEX, DON'T mind~" biro ni Voldmir sa katabi na masama ang timpla ng mukha.

Solace spared them a glance. Hex stiffened the moment they saw Feyre fall in the pit, with Life below waiting with open arms. The whole guild noticed the moment Hex' jaw clenched when Life was asking Feyre if she liked him or not. At ang pesteng si Feyre, tumango naman.

Solace sighed. Alam niyang walang ka-alam alam si Feyre sa pinagsasabi ng kasama. She's wearing the face where she's contemplating whether the person's life is worth it or not. Sigurado siyang ang pagpatay ang pinoproblema nito at hindi ang kung ano mang pinagsasabi ni Life. Solace can bet that Hex noticed it too, given the time these two spend together. Napakabilis na ng dalawa mabasa ang isa't isa, however, Hex must be currently drowning in jealousy for him not to realize it

Solace would like to comfort her friend, tell him to get out of his mind and reread Feyre's personality. Tapunan mo na ang babaeng 'yon ng salitang "gusto kita" sa mukha, at iisipin niya lang na gusto mo ng patayan. However, before she could do so, a very fast movement caught her eye.

Mendeleev noticed it. Feyre, the bloodthirsty rogue, is holding back. Her usual hunger for fighting is being prevented. Hindi na nito binabalik ang mga atake niya, and is more focused in escaping. Even the rain of knives and daggers were not enough to faze her. So he stopped and observed. What could the reason be for the rogue's hesitation?

Naalala niya ang guild leader nito. The famous elf warrior who possess the title, 'Slayer'. The famous player who has every men and women swooning. Mendeleev has glanced at her once and immediately understood the sentiments. Solace is truly a beauty. 

However, different from Leon who caught interest, Leev is much more fixated on the rogue that follows the slayer around. He watched her plays and studied her techniques, each of them changing and varying to her emotions and temper. Leev won't deny it. Feyre is truly a fearsome rogue, unafraid to take risks even at the cost of her life. He briefly wonders if all members of Oddcredibles lay their lives on their battle.

Umiling siya't isinantabi muna ang iniisip. Feyre once again caught his eye, walking around and oblivious to the huge pit in front of her. Mendeleev gave it a thought - kung sasabihin niya ngayon sa babae ang naghihintay at atakehin itong muli, the pesky rogues around them might interfere again, but if he let her fall and follow, they can fight peacefully.

He didn't even spare Feyre a glance when she screamed in terror. Mas interesado siya sa floating rock. He's not sure when it will fall down, as it operates randomly, so he frowned and leaped down, fingers gripping his twin knives tightly.

"Something's wrong..." sambit ni Vesta habang tinitingnan ang laban.

Mendeleev came barreling down to the two who immediately intercepted the attack. Isang malaking bugso ng hanging ang namuo at nagkalat ng magtagpo ang dagger ni Feyre at knife ni Leev. Feyre had to crouch down a bit, channeling all her strength to her knees and legs to fight off Leev's intense strength. Agad namang umatake si Life sa binata, dahilan para mapaatras ito at mapatingin sa kaniya. Feyre inhaled deeply and stretched her wrists.

Hex nodded. Despite his boiling irritation, nakikita niya ang current analyzation ni Feyre. Her eyes are mapping the whole pit and her opponents, obviously strategizing her escape. What Hex can't understand is why would she want to leave? When fighting's all she cries about, anyway?