Chapter 75: Sniping Sirens

wow... naalala kong may story pala ako HAHAHHAHAHAHA

anywayy, bro, WE REACHED 10K READS ON THE FIRST BOOK! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH PIPOL, I LOVE YOU ALL! I'm sorry I'm such a shitty writer na tinubuan ng katamaran sa katawan niya (sa totoo lang kinain na ako ng orchem), but I will try my best to update regularly! Pipol who commented and voted, you have my cappucinos and lattes, salamaat! I had fun reading them!

*insert crying meme here*

I'm sorry, but Vesta is super englisher so... hehe. Happy reading!

-chapter seventy-three-
____________________

VESTA

[Players, welcome to the Lake. You, rangers, are here to show your capabilities and strengths. To let us witness if you are truly deserving of the Kill☆Shot position. We are ready and we do sure hope you are as well!

The preliminary quest is simple. The lake comprises of different sea monsters, but what you need to kill are the sirens. Note that they are very hard to spot and can debuff a player if noticed. They also possess some very interesting skills. Remember, do not confuse them with mermaids!

The Trick: A perfect headshot to the siren will give you a +2 point even if the kill will be counted as one. If the siren notices you and attacks, there will be a deduction on your time limit. Shooting a mermaid will deduct kills.

Rangers must only stay on the red circled line, facing the Lake. Breaking this rule will result into a total disqualification. You can only step out once your timer's off.

Rangers are free to load their weapons with special-type bullets. Rangers are recommended to use long-range weapons, if short-ranged weapons such as throwknives are used, it will automatically be discarded from your inventory.

That is all. The two hour mark starts once all the rangers have occupied their spots.

Safe shooting, players.]

SOMETIMES I wished I had Feyre's confidence.

Seeing her walk away with her head held high, like she's the best rogue despite all the dirty looks thrown at her, makes me admire her slightly. I doubt the girl even feels nervous or tense when facing a stronger enemy.

She would rather jump in joy and head mindlessly into battle, forming plans inside her head while battling rather than estimating her survival chances at first.

And let's just say that the two of us are the opposite of each other.

While Feyre is the rogue that head into war with bloodlust, and Solace is the calculating warrior that moves with calm strength, I would rather stay back on the lines and act as support. To see the world through the lense of my scope rather than bloodied eyes.

I inhaled deeply before entering the large room known as the Lake. Really, they're only large four corner rooms, decorated and equipped with magic to look like the real deal. Well, a game's a game, through and through.

Marami nang rangers sa loob. The room will take about a hundred rangers before it closes. Other participants will have to wait for their turn.

Pumwesto ako sa red circle na malapit sa isang puno. The sun in this room feels so real that I can feel it's heat. If there's one thing that makes me and Feyre similar, it's our hatred towards the sun. Ang pwestong napili ko ay tama lang para itago ako mula sa init nito.