Chapter 94: The Most Mischievous Rogue

-chapter ninety-four-

____________________

FEYRE

"It's the last supper, so shall we enjoy it to our best?"

UMIKOT AKO at itinapon si Jack na nakabound sa chains palayo. The rock exploded as he came into contact with it. Ilang sandali lang ay sumusugod na siya sa'kin, holding a piece of rock?

"What the fuck is that? I'm sorry but devs, this is just cheating!" sigaw ko sa kalangitan, or ceiling, whatever.

He slashed the rock to my direction, which I quickly defend to with my own dagger. Isang sayawan na naman muli ang nagawa namin sa pagpalitan ng atake. Parang isang sauladong ritmo na ang nagawa naming dalawa, every slash are deflected and every cut are ignored. I struck my dagger to his face and kicked to which he dodged. As I spun mid-air, my chains crossed in front of him and I tried to choke him, but to no avail failed because of his strength.

And, now, ten minutes before the game's closure, we're still standing. Sure, we're both breathing heavily, clothes torn, hair blown and body wounded, but there's still the hunger in our eyes. 

Uminat siya ng braso. "How many do you think are left?"

I squinted my eyes at him. "Huh? Akala ko tayong dalawa na lang ang natira?"

"How wrong you are, Feyre."

Isang nakakakilabot na boses ang sumali sa'min. From the dust of smoke is a figure. Small... but terrible. Lol. Pero, at least it fits, hm? Sigurado naman kasi akong ang bubwit na naman ulit ito. Hindi ko alam kung paano hindi namamatay 'to kahit na binabalandra niya na ang sarili para sa lahat. He doesn't give a fuck as he walked at the center of the battleground, instantly killing off every rogue that comes his way.

Wow. I do not aspire to be that kind of rogue. 

Mabait kasi ako. Like, I don't just kill people, yanno? May sense of worth ako. Kaya mas gusto ko munang itorture ang victims bago sila patayin. 

His brown hair is caked with blood, some of it tinting his cheeks. His yellow eyes are glowing like crazy, intense from the heat of the battle and hunger from seeing two wondrous beasts in front of him. Oo, beast din ako. Duh. It's a real feast, just for beasts.

"There's three of us left. I've exterminated the extras while you were playing." aniya.

Ay, wow. Requirement ba sa rogue class ang pagiging cocky? Mabuti na lang hindi ako arogante.

"Oi, Oi." a playful voice enters the scene. "Don't be too full of yourself, Deleev. Nandito pa ako."

"Irusu." Mendeleev regards him coldly. "As always, you are an annoying pest."

"P're!" tawag naman ni Jack&Jill, his crimson eyes glinting in delight. Ay, friends? "Glad to see you're still alive and kicking!"

"Same." Rio's boyfriend narrows his eyes at the stick that Jack is holding. "Ano 'yan?"

"I'm using it to fight."

Pandak shakes his head. "You really are the jack of all trades. I remembered how you can perfectly execute ranger moves."

I remembered when he told me his name earlier. Talagang napatawa ako ng mga tatlumpu kasi ang corny. Like it's just a simple Jack and it connects with the title given to him. How annoying are the odds. 

Grabe. Parang hindi ko naman nafeel na left out ako, ano?

"Sige, magchikahan lang kayo diyan. Parang hindi kayo nagkita ng sampung taon at alumni ngayon. Nakakahiya namang magsalita." wika ko.