Chapter 113: Father No More

-chapter one-hundred-thirteen-
____________________

"This is all to make a perfect world."

ARTH ONLINE is perfect.

In here, Alas is not just a genius, but a King. A powerful being who dominates everyone. In here, Alas couldn't be killed. He can live in here eternally with his son.

But his son... Avraeth is a little piece of shit who can't be contented with what he has. He stays in the forest and goes out rarely. The NPCs are becoming boring for Alas and that demon king is more distant than the Southern Continent.

Napatingin siya kay Gero na kakapasok lang sa kastilyo. Nakakalabas ito sa game, only through a hologram.

"Master," yumuko ito. "The company is discarding your proposition of Arth Online. Sir Harold has also admitted to the position of the president now."

"No one's curious about what happened to me?"

Gero awkwardly clears his throat. "The family has labeled your disappearance as suicide, brought by the tragic accident that befell your son and wife."

Yumanig ang kastilyo nang galit na inihampas ni Alas ang isang malapit na sword. Those scumbags. Ibinasura nila ang Arth Online at ngayon ay sinasabi nilang nagsuicide siya?! Alas badly wants to kill someone.

Napangiti siya nang may maisip na ideya. Of course! Of course! Did they really think they can get rid of him like that?

"Ano po ang plano niyong gawin?" tanong ni Gero habang pinapanood si Alas na pumipindot ng kung ano.

Alas grinned. "I'm going to open this world for everyone to see and feel."

Alas posted the announcement and the trailer drafts. Wala pang isang oras ay sumabog na ang internet. Everyone is looking forward to the MMORPG game that promises real-life experiences.

Alas laughed as his post was taken down. Dahil kahit na ibinasura nila ito ay marami na ang nakakita. Rumors will spread like a gasoline, continuing to burn until the whole internet is engulfed in the fire of Arth Online. Kaya walang nagawa ang Life Company, they decided to go along with the unstable game.

Alas watched as players came in. He watched as they go about their day. He watched how they live their life inside the game. At kumakati na ang kamay niya dahil gusto niya nang ihampas sa mga mukha nito na walang ibang makakatalo sa kaniya dito.

Alas here is a king. Not just a genius or a father. He's a king who reigns them all.

Tumunog sa malaking palasyo ang napakalakas at nababaliw niyang tawa. He can live eternally! He's a king! He's invincible! Alas is living his best life.

And he will not let anyone take it away from him.

Hindi niya na muling napanood ang anak. Hindi niya na rin ito nilapitan at kinamusta. Alas was busy in mingling along with the crowd and starting fights he'll always win.

Ngunit, natigil ang pagsasaya niya nang may maramdaman. The presence of a powerful power in this continent. Napatingin siya sa labas at sa malawak na lupain. That sword... is Arthur's sword.