Fifteen

Damien's POV

I woke up to someone snuggling deeper in my chest. Fluttering my eyes, I looked down and saw my beautiful girl. We were naked under the covers. And yeah, we did it last night.  It's was a very long time after, but it was amazing.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me even more. She sighed and smiled.

"Good morning, Dami." She mumbled.

"Morning, love." I said. Just then I remembered something very important. "I want to tell you something. Important."

"Hmm?" She said.

"I didn't use... protection last night. I forgot." I become serious all of a sudden.

"It's fine. I know we didn't use condom last night, which was pretty amazing by the way." She giggled. I pecked her lips and smile.

"It was. But, how are you so calm about this?" I ask. She tensed and sat up straight.

"Um..uh...oh. I remembered we are going to choose a cake for Kiara's birthday. Don't forget okay? I'll go get freshened up and then make all of us breakfast. Then we can all have a family time together—"

"You're trying to change the subject." I deadpanned. She sighed and leaned back. I reached and kissed her bare shoulder. "You go freshen up, I'll see what Kia is doing." She nodded and I wore my pants and vest before leaving.

••••

I opened the door to the bedroom found Kiara still sleeping. She must have been tired after yesterday's playing. That reminds me of the little boy who dared to kiss my daughter. Emerald's words rang in my head, again.

Then, a random brown haired little boy about age of three appeared and kissed Kiara's cheek saying she's cute.

How dare he?!

I smiled, looking down at my little angel. She would be so angry if she had woken up alone. I opened the curtains for light but this made Kiara wake up too.

"Dada...?" She mumbled, still half asleep.

"Morning, princess." I smiled and picked her up. "Do you wanna sleep more?" I asked and she shook her head. "Let's have breakfast with Momma, shall we?"

"Otay." She mumbled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I carried her down. Emerald had made the breakfast already. She was now serving. Seeing her, I remembered the last night when we made love to each other. She looked up to us and seeing me, she blushed. Maybe she remembered it to.

"Morning baby." She said to Kiara.

"Morn in. MoMA." She said as I sat her in her chair.

"Antonio is coming today and will leave after Kiara's birthday." She informed me. I hummed. "Do you wanna meet uncle Tony, Kia?" She asked her as she feed her.

"Yes!" She said enthusiastically and we laughed.

"And, we are going for shopping! Don't forget, Dami." Emerald said, giving me a knowing look.

"I know, love. First we go and buy some gifts for my princess, then we buy groceries, and then, we go and choose a cake for tomorrow. And...oh. We invite everyone again. I remember." I said, remembering the things she told me in middle of the night.