Eleven

Damien's POV

It's been a quiet a while since I had the chat with Antonio which by the way didn't go well. I wanted to talk to my mother but my parents went on a small vacation that night. They told me they won't be in town for a little while.

Emerald and Kiara formed a stronger bond than before. They laugh and tease me together. We have small family dates. Like we go to a walk or for lunch and dinner. Just three of us. And these moments are truly magical and special.

Coming to Emerald, we both are on a better position too. No that we are in a relationship, but we talk frankly with each other now. Like we used to do when we were together. I feel like I should be mad at her for leaving me that day. But I just love her so damn fucking much that I see her tiny smile and my anger just evaporates.

Right now I'm washing dishes at 9:00 PM. Kiara is sleeping and I don't know what Emerald is doing. I wiped my hands and grabbed my phone from the table.

Me: Hey. If you're awake, wanna hang out for little while?

I waited. Two minutes later, my phone beeped.

Emerald: Only if you eat late night ice cream with me. I chuckled.

Me: Anything for you, Love. See you in ten.

I wore a coat over my clothes and left.

••••

Emerald was sitting on our usual spot in the park. She looked at me got, smiling. She was looking gorgeous in the moonlight with her loosened hair and sweet smile. She was wearing a brown coat over her clothes too and a blue jeans.

"Hi." She said and hugged. I hugged her back and kissed her nose when we pulled back. She giggled.

"You look beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you, Dami. Let's go." She said and grabbed my hand. I let her pull me anywhere she wants.

We went to a ice cream vendor. I took the chocolate flavor and she took butterscotch. She paid the bill. Let's just say, it's our thing. Whenever we hangout at night, she pays the bills. And at day, I pay. We did this so that she won't feel guilty as she says.

Later we sat in the park, just enjoying each other's company. She was sitting in between my legs with our hands intertwined and her head on my chest, without caring about anyone else in this world.

Unfortunately, it was my time to go now. Kiara must wake up and come downstairs searching for me. We came to the part where we separate our ways.

"See ya, Dami." She said, pulling her hand away from me. I pulled her back in a jerk and smashed my lips on hers. She moved her lips against mine without any hesitation.

I let go of her hand and grabbed her by waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into her, deepening the kiss. We pulled back at lack of air and stared in each other's eyes.

She was the first to break eye contact.

"I-I...um"

"I love you." I kissed her forehead. I felt her smile.

"I love you too."

"Will be my girlfriend then? Again?" I asked with a smile. She smiled and opened her mouth to say yes, but something snapped in her and her smiled dropped in a frown.