Eight

Emerald's POV

"Tony stop." I said but he kept pulling me with him to his office in his building. "I said stop! Antonio!" He didn't. He pushed me in and closed the door to avoid maids from hearing anything. "Tony—"

"Fuck! Why would you do that? You promised me you'd just talk and come. Yet you go and kiss him! I shouldn't have let you leave only! You're such a...." He trailed off.

"Are you done?" I asked while smiling like a maniac.

"Wipe that smile off of your face first!" He said angrily and I burst out laughing. I hugged him and smiled with tears in my eyes.

"You know, she looks a lot like me. And...and she's so cute. Her eyes and her behavior is more like Damien. She is growing her molars and she can even walk, Tony. I didn't listen to her talking. She was crying. But you know what, when I told her not to cry, she really kept quiet. I was so happy." I ranted on. He chuckled and pulled back.

"If you're happy, sorella, I'm happy too." He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Thank you, Tony. For giving me a chance to see my daughter." I tell him.

"No problem, sis. But this is the last time you're going to that house, okay? I don't want you to suffer like the past years because of that bitch again. I'm just worried about you." He said.

Aw! So cute.

"I know." I said and smiled. His phone rang. He excused himself and left. I left for my room too.

••••

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I dried my hair with towel first and then with hairdryer. Later, I tied my hair in a bun and wore my clothes. Climbing on my bed, I scrolled through my phone. Just then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"H-hey." The voice said. It grew a smile on my face. It's my Dami.

"Damien. Hi. Wait, where's Kiara? Is she asleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She's sleeping. Oh and by the way, she ate the whole custard you made. Thank you, Emerald." I could imagine him smiling.

"No probs. So, why did you call?" I asked him.

"Um...just because. I don't know actually." He said. "Actually, I was taking Kiara to the zoo. Do you wanna come?" He asked and my heart filled with happiness.

"Really?!" I squealed.

"Yeah. Why? You sound surprised."

"Yeah. I just thought....you wouldn't want me..you know...with Kiara and you. I thought you would hate me after what I did." I whispered the last part.

"I would never hate you, Emerald. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure. What time?" I asked him. Just then, Antonio called me.

"Emerald! È ora di cena!" He said, calling me for dinner.

"Arrivo tra un po '! " I yelled back and turned to the phone.
(Coming in a bit!)

"Sorry for that. What time?" I asked him.

"Ten o clock. Do you need me to pick you up from somewhere?" He asked. He's so sweet!

"No. Thanks. I'll come there directly. And don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Sure. See ya." He said and we both hung up.

••••

I came downstairs and sat in front of Antonio. He looked at me and frowned.

My Eternal Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें