chapter 32

"Don't touch me," I snatch my arm back and look up at him. He's closing me in to the small space between his body and the wall by the door. I give a small gasp when my back hits the wall.

I'm trapped.

"I thought you liked it when I touched you," he says, dangerously quiet. His voice is like dripping honey, sickly sweet and smooth. When his hand comes up to brush a strand of hair away from my collarbone I suck in a breath. My heartbeat is going wild now.

I hear the swift click of the door as he reaches out to lock it in one, smooth movement. "I know your heart races when I touch you. I can feel you, right now."

"Will, this is improper," I protest feebly. I do not want to leave. I want to stay in this moment for as long as possible.

"I don't give a fuck," he practically growls. He grabs my hips roughly, joining them with his. I audibly gasp when his erection rubs against my core.

"This is what you do to me. Can you tell how much I want you, right now, bent over my desk in that pretty little dress of yours?" His hands grip my backside tightly, his hot breath on my neck sending goosebumps down my flesh. I can feel how wet my panties are. Will's hands drop to my thighs, planting flitting touches near the hem of my dress. I squirmed against his body, hiking up my dress in the process.

All he needed to do was touch me there-

"Look at me," he commands in his strong voice. With one hand he grabs my throat, forcing my face up to look him in the eye. He runs a thumb across my bottom lip, like he did in the hotel in York.

"The thought of another man doing this to you drives me crazy and I don't know why. It's infuriating. You're infuriating."

"What?" I breathe. My eyes lower to his lips and my breath catches. I reach out to touch him there, wanting to see his reaction to my touch. His eyes darken as he smashes his lips to mine.

It's been so long since I'd last kissed him. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip hungrily. I opened my mouth, deepening the kiss. I felt all of his pent up rage and tension from these past few weeks. I kissed him back eagerly, wanting this just as bad as he did. The pressure of my mouth on his was bruising.

"Will," I let out between kisses. He moves to my neck, striping his tongue in circles that sent shivers running through my body, never breaking contact with my body. "Will I want you." I reach down and grab him. He bares his teeth against my neck and sucks on my sensitive spot.

I moan as his hands slip underneath my dress to squeeze my backside while he sucks on my chest. I grab his face to mine to kiss him again. I walk him, backwards to the couches in the seating area of his office.

He pushes me down the couch. He works my dress off of me and flings it to the side. His eyes rake over my body.

"You're so beautiful," he says before his lips attack my chest. I dig my fingernails into his back as he flicks his tongue across my sensitive nipples.

"Will!" I tangle my fingers in his hair, tugging as he traveled further down my body.

His teeth snag around the band of my underwear and removes it from my body. He kisses the insides of my thighs while holding my wrists down at my sides. I squirm underneath him as he nears my entrance, yearning to touch him, but I am immobile.

"If you move, I won't give you what you want," he gives me a wicked grin. I nearly convulse at the sight of him gazing at me like he is a predator and I am his prey.

My moans ricochet off the walls of his office when he starts to lick and suck at my clit.

"Do you like that Tess?"

"Yes.. please- more!"

He teases my entrance with his long fingers. "You're so wet."

"Please Will." I arch my back off the sofa. He sits up and takes off his shirt, next unbuckling his pants. I let out a moan when he surges into me. It'd been a while since I'd had sex. He seemed larger than I'd remembered. When he slowly stroked into me, I felt him brush up against something electric.

"There," I choked out. "Right there."

He slammed into that same spot again. I couldn't control my moans. I was only aware of his body on mine, his heavy breathing, his hand around my neck.

"You're so tight," he stutters. He slams into me again, clapping a hand over my mouth as I moan his name loudly.

"Faster," I beg him. He picks up the pace, hitting the spot deep within my guts, swallowing my moans with his kisses. From the sound of the slap of his hips against mine I knew that I would not be able to walk tomorrow. But I didn't care.

I begged him to go faster and harder until we were both gasping for breath as we neared our climaxes. I felt the familiar pressure of an orgasm building rapidly. With one final stroke, I came with a shout, my walls fluttering around him. A second after, he followed, burying his face into my shoulder. He pulls out and rolls off of my body.

"You okay?" he asks me once we've recovered. I clip my bra back on.

"Yeah. You?"

"Never been better," he smirks at me. I throw my head back and laugh, surprised at how light I now felt that I had cleared things up with Will and given in to what I'd been wanting for weeks.

.

Later that night, I find myself unable to sleep. When I replay the events of today I shiver at the memory of Will's breath on my skin and the sound of my name tumbling from his lips. Attempting to contain my nerves at the prospect of seeing him tomorrow, I eventually fall asleep.