chapter 13

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you," he gasps around my mouth.

"What?" I whisper breathlessly. He pulls away and tugs my hand, leading me to his bedroom.

His bedroom is huge and clean, dominated by a large white bed in the center of the room. The wall across from the entrance is made entirely of glass. It overlooks the city skyline. I don't have much time to look around because he pushes me down against the bed roughly. His mouth is on mine again.

I lean into the kiss eagerly. A voice in the back of my head was scolding me, telling me how wrong this all was. But under the intoxicating haze of desire, I was able to push that little voice away.

"Are you on the pill?" he asks me.

I shake my head no. "I've never- I've never needed it."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes."

He looks at me disbelievingly. "You're so hot. There's no way."

I blush at the compliment. "Shut up and kiss me."

His lips clash again with mine. I am overcome with burning desire. He kisses me roughly, like he did in the elevator. The feeling of his tongue flicking across my lower lip sends tingles of pleasure throughout my body. I shudder and pull him closer.

His hands trail down my body, coming to rest at my chest. He palms my breasts and I lean into the touch wantonly. I lean up to take my dress off. His eyes widen and rake over my naked body. No boy has ever seen this much of my body before. I flush, feeling self conscious.

"Your body is perfect," he says as he leans down to suck at my chest. I arch my back, reveling in the new sensation. His tongue and teeth place hot kisses on my over sensitized skin. I whimper as I feel him tug on my bra cups. My cleavage comes free, the pushed-aside cups intensifying the look of my decolletage.

He sucks on my nipple. I squirm as I feel him bare his teeth against the perky tip. I feel another intense wave of pleasure shoot from my nerves straight to my core. The flicking motion on my chest feels somewhere between pleasure and pain.

I bow off the mattress to meet his mouth. He pushes me down firmly.

"Stay still," he commands me.

"Okay," I say breathlessly. I feel him flash a grin against the skin on my abdomen. He travels lower and lower. His teeth snag on the waistband of my underwear. He looks up at me, so tantalizingly close to the spot between my legs and I throw my head back at the sight.

I feel his hot breath through the thin and soaking fabric of my panties.

"Take it off," I breathe.

"Lift your hips for me." I eagerly oblige. He throws the fabric onto the ground beside my dress.

He looks at me hungrily. "Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?"

I whimper when I feel his hot mouth on me there. I let out a loud sound when I feel the sharp pressure of his ministrations on my most sensitive spot.

"You taste so fucking good."

His dirty words only heighten the pressure that's building in my core. I use my hand to stifle the noises I'm making. He looks up and pins my arm to the side.

"Let me hear you moan for me."

My lips part open. I bite down on my lip to try and be quiet but it's impossible. My moans escape my mouth as he licks and sucks on me harder. I feel his tongue dip at my entrance.

"Will!" My hands come down to tangle in his fine black hair. I drag him up to kiss me. I can taste myself on his mouth. Strange, but not bad. I hear a predatory groan sound from the back of his throat. The sound raises goosebumps in my skin.

My hands fall to the hem of his shirt. I tug it off of him. He shakes his hair free and returns to kissing me again. His arms knead my breasts, rolling me in his skillful touch. I flip us so that I am now on top of him. I brush my hair to one side impatiently.

"Eager, are we?" He smirks.

"You're wearing too many clothes," I mutter and lean down to unbuckle his pants. I add them to the pile of discarded clothing on the floor, along with his boxers. I sit down on him so that I was straddling his hips. He sits up to kiss my neck.

I grind my hips against his. My wet entrance slides against his hard length. One slip, and he would be inside of me. The feeling of his cock against my clit produced a pleasurable feeling that was similar to the feeling of Will eating me.

I continued to grind against him harder and faster. I grew wetter as I did this. Will's hands gripped my hips and backside roughly. I continue to rub my clit against his bulge until I felt that unfamiliar pressure building up again deep within me.

"It feels so good," I moan.

"Keep going," he groans. His lips attack my neck again. I turn my head to the side to allow him full access. His hands roughly handle my cleavage.

My skin burns where he touches me. I can't get close enough. I rode him faster and faster, climbing the pressure that I felt rising rapidly.

"Let go, Tessa." His hands tug in my hair. The sweet agony of the motion sends me over the edge. I gasp as I feel my entire body tense. Sweet release crashes through my body. My muscles clench rapidly. I throw my head back and moan as I come down from my first ever orgasm.