chapter 47

"What?" Will's looking at me. Just looking at me.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. Let's watch the movie."

I cozy back into my spot on Will's chest and pay attention to what's happening on screen. I am conscious of his heart beating right next to my ear. I've spent a lot of time with Will over the last few months. But I don't think I've ever laid next to him like this, listening to something as intimate as his heart.

"Don't fall asleep," he scolds me. "We're not even done with the movie."

"I wasn't falling asleep!"

"You sure looked like it. Do you want to go to sleep? It's only nine."

I shake my head. "Let's keep watching."

I was starting to really become invested in the plot of the movie. The main character had realized her feelings for the love interest. I sat up slightly, my attention piqued, when I feel Will's hand on my upper thigh slowly tracing circles into my skin.

I swallow and try to ignore him. My breath hitches when he goes higher. I feel his fingertips brush the hem of my shorts. His touch on my sensitive skin causes shivers to run through my entire body. To brush him off, I lay my head on his lap so that he can't get access to my legs anymore.

He rests a hand on my face, tucking my hair behind my ears. His other hand trails down my cheekbones to my collarbones to the skin above my chest. His warm hand on my skin makes my nipples become hard. I feel a familiar heat gather at the spot between my legs. I shift uncomfortably and keep my eyes fixed on the screen in front of me.

"Are you cold?" he whispers in my ear. My breath comes out unevenly. I nod my head imperceptibly. He starts to rub his warm hands on my chest and stomach. His hand slips underneath my top, his fingers making small circles into my skin. The pad of his thumb brushes the underside of my cleavage. His pinky momentarily goes underneath the waistband of my underwear.

I hear my blood roar in my ears. I am trying and failing to ignore him and watch the movie, but every small touch causes my nerves to sear. I swallow down a gasp when he travels lower, his fingers placing fleeting touches at the top of my clitoris. I feel a second pulse beat down there. When he brushes against that tiny bundle of nerves, I inhale sharply at the contact.

I glance up at him. He's watching the movie, but I can tell by the way his throat bobs he's not paying attention at all. He leans down slightly and sucks on my neck gently. I let out a noise and his finger dips into my slick entrance.

My hips buck into his hand. He slowly glides inside of me, his long fingers brushing up against my tight walls.

"You're so wet," he smirks. I bite my lip, trying not to cry out when he adds a second finger.

"Imagine that's my cock," he whispers in my ear and presses into me all the way. I shout his name, needing more. His hand stills again.

"Why don't you- give me the real thing."

"I want you aching for me like I ache for you." He starts to pump in and out of me faster, holding my legs open with his other hand. It's too much for me. I sit up and straddle his hips, his hand still inside of me. I ride him, my head falling into the crook of his shoulder as he fingers me. Suddenly he stops and picks me up, carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom.

He shuts the door and tosses me onto the bed. I don't even have time to look around because his mouth is on mine immediately. My hands reach out to take off his shirt. I discard of it on the floor. I explore his chest, running my fingertips along the hard ridges of his body. I feel his heart racing underneath my touch. I pull his face down to mine and kiss him again.

I grow frustrated at the many barriers between us. I impatiently dispose of my clothes, wanting to feel all of him along my bare skin. He groans when his cock presses against my warm entrance. A wave of pleasure runs through my body. I need to feel him, deep and pounding in and out of me.

"I knew we would need condoms," he smirks at me. I laugh and he reaches for the nightstand beside me. He opens the box quickly and throws the plastic on the floor.

"You put it on," he tosses me the small packet. I rip it open with my teeth and sink to my knees in front of him. His length is intimidating. I open my mouth and take him in. He tastes smooth and hard and warm. He hisses in pleasure, threading his fingers in my hair to keep it out of my face. The noises and groans he makes causes the pulsing need between my legs to increase tenfold. I want to make him scream my name.

I flick my tongue across his tip. He swears loudly. I grin around him satisfactorily. I go down on him again, my mouth hitting the base of his length.

"Where the hell did you learn how to do this?"

"I'm a quick study." I wrap my small hands around him and he lets out a jumble of words.

He tears my head away from him. His chest is heaving up and down. "You'd better stop."

"Why?" I lick my lips.

His lips part as he watches my mouth. The words die in his throat. I slowly lower my head, taking him into my mouth again.

"Tessa," he warns. I go faster, sucking on him harder. His grip on my hair tightens.

"I'm going to come in your mouth." He swears loudly.

Just as I feel his legs tense, I take him out of my mouth. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Can't come yet," I tell him, smirking.

"You're such a tease," he snarls and forces me onto my back. He spreads my legs open and lines up at my entrance before slamming into me.

I arched my back at the feeling of being so deliciously full. He was stretching me from the inside in every direction with his thick length.

"You're so tight," he groans as he thrusts in and out of me at a punishing pace. I clench the bed sheets hard enough to rip them, scrambling for purchase as the breath is slammed out of me.

I feel the pressure inside of me build rapidly. I rake my fingernails across his back causing him to groan my name.

"Please." I babble. I moan loudly as he pushes up into me, hitting the spot deep inside of me. He was going so rough I knew I would be sore and aching tomorrow.

"Oh, God right there-"

"Fuck, Tessa I'm going to-" he spills into the condom. I come a moment after, my walls clenching rapidly and muscles spasming. He rolls off of me and discards of the rubber. We catch our breaths together.

He leans over and kisses me. "I'm fucking crazy about you."

"What?" I smile.

"Sleep, love."

I snuggle up next to him and close my eyes, letting sleep overtake me.