(Story) Quarantine, Quarantine!

I flicked the coin through the rainbow and called out, "Sally Jackson". The mist shimmered and I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table kissing Paul. "Uh, hello?" Talk about awkward. "Oh my goodness sorry Percy I-" My mom started to say but Estelle cut her off. "Percy? Percy!" She rushed forward as if to give me a hug but couldn't through the mist. We air high fived instead. "I miss you Percy." She said, sounding sad. "I miss you too, sweetie. But don't worry. No matter what Chiron says I'm coming to visit you soon." I said. Chiron had quarantined us for months now and I was really sick of it. Nothing could be properly fixed until Apollo became a god again though, 'cause he was the healing dude. 

I ate my breakfast with them, pretending we were all together and then headed off to the training arena. I fought the dummies for a couple of hours but I was still dreadfully bored. So I decided to go find (annoy) Annabeth.

I found her by the lake, reading, no surprise there. I tried to sneak up behind her but as soon as I was twenty feet from her she spoke. "Hello. Scaring me isn't going to work on me you know. You should know better." I blushed a little as she turned around and winked. "I'm bored." I said, sitting down beside her. "That's great." She replied. "Annabeth." I said. "Yes?" She said, stretching it out. "I'm booooooooooooooooooooored!" She sighed and turned to me. "Well what do you want me to do about it? Why don't you go play around with Grover? Or explore more of the ocean? Or read a book? Or do anything else except BUG ME!" Oops. I had gone a little too far. Trying to make up for it, I pecked her on the cheek and rested my head in her lap. "Ok, that's better." She propped her book back up and began reading again. I reached up and twirled her pretty, blond hair around my finger. She slapped my hand gently. I kept playing with her hair. 

I quickly reached up and grabbed the book from her hand putting it carefully on the grass and before she could punch me I dove into the water pulling her after me. I formed a bubble around us. "PERCY! What was that for?" She said, the noise reverberating around the bubble. "I was um hoping we could recreate a certain kiss maybe. . . " I said nervously. This wasn't going as well as I'd hoped. OK, onto phase two!

I pushed the bubble towards a little cave I had found and blew all the water out of it. I had set up a little picnic and cushions for comfort. She smiled and sat down, grabbing a diet coke, I had the Stolls sneak from Mr. D. "Was this your idea?" She asked. "I shook my head. "No, It was mom's." "Figures." She replied. "Wanna play chess?" I knew I would be beaten horribly but I went up to the surface and found a chess set. I sat back down beside her and she tousled my messy hair. We set up and began. She won. We played again. She won. We played again. She won. "OK I have an idea." I said. She looked at me curiously. "What if we raise the stakes? If I win, I get a kiss," She blushed, "and if you win, we cuddle." "Deal." She said quickly. We played and of course she won again. I tackled her and we had a mini tickle fight before finding a comfy position with her head on my shoulder. She leaned over and kissed me. It felt so nice that I forgot everything and the water started pouring into the cave. She pulled away and I stopped it. "No more kisses for you Seaweed Brain." She laughed while I blushed. 

We got back into position and before I knew it, we were both asleep. When she woke me up, it was dark. She pulled my arm and I got up, rubbing my eyes. "Come on! I want to go see the stars." I pulled us to the surface. The stars were amazing. We sat on the beach and gazed up at them. She talked about all the different stories behind the constellations but I was only half listening, the other half of me was thinking about how pretty she looked with the moon light on her hair. She flicked my arm. "Ow! What was that for?" I said. "You weren't listening were you?" I tried to correct myself but she just laughed. I did too and we got covered in sand. 

I pulled up a ball of water from the ocean and shaped it into a lobster. I would have done an owl but ever since he Mark of Athena. . . I shaped into all different kinds of animals. "Now your just showing off, aren't you?" "Who me? No." She snorted and watched as I turned it into a bear and then a rabbit. She kissed me again and I lost concentration. Subconsciously I formed the ball of water into a heart that was pulsing in time with mine but when I pulled away it went back into a blob. I made a little bracelet out of the water and made it slide onto her wrist. She giggled. I made myself a water crown and she poked it. I made her a dress out of the water and she kissed me again. 

A long while later we cuddled down again, with my jacket on top of us. She was so soft and warm when she was asleep, so-

When I woke up I saw Leo's face in mine. "Really Aquaman? Again? Let's hope Coach Hedge doesn't hear about this one." He chuckled and walked down the beach. I for one couldn't care what Coach Hedge would have to say so I cuddled back into her and played with her hair. She smelled like lemons.

Word count: 1010