Chapter 20: Soccer match

You tell them everything from yesterday, from the start to the ending, where he took you, his special place,watching sunset and then in the car you two...well everything but spare the details because that's Embarrassing. When you completed speaking, you sigh, exhaling and inhaling before looking up towards them who were blinking their eyes rapidly, lips curving into large grins.

"Stop smiling like that, you two look like some creepy clowns" You rolled your eyes playfully.

"What?!" They both said in unison more like squealed in unison making other students look in direction, giving you all wired expressions before going back to their own conversation with their friends. "What do you mean you both kissed?" Ava says this time in a lot more quitter one but still excited one.

"And in his car! you two just like the Titanic's Kate and Leonardo! you know what they did in the car right?" Azelia squeals lightly smiling mischievously and clapping her hands like a seal. You smacked her arm, cheeks turning pink from their constant teasing making her pout cutely and rubs it where you hit her.

"As you said you kissed him back does it mean you like him or was it just a kiss you Know what I'm saying? Like it was just a simple Nothing big deal about it" Ava spoke making you nod in understanding. "I get it what you're saying but I just" You sigh before continuing.

"I just felt like it wasn't just a normal kiss for me, at least for me" You spoke truthfully. After yesterday everything felt a lot more different, it was always different with him but after yesterday you can't unseen it.

"Do you like him?" Ava questions carefully, not to pressure you. "Maybe I do? I just need a little time to be sure of myself, I'm behaving like a high schooler who doesn't know about her own feelings, no offense to high schoolers though" You spoke with a sigh, they giggle at your statement.

"Take all the time you need! Don't think like that, taking time to think about your Feelings doesn't make you childish" Azelia spoke wisely. "But doesn't the gets frustrated or annoyed?" You pointed it out, confused about it. "Well, sometimes it gets a little frustrating or annoying for some who are impatient, but if that person is really interested in you and like you he will wait for you"

Ava nodded in agreement. "And I think Jimin is really patient with you, sure he flirts with you and all but he doesn't get frustrated or annoyed when you doesn't reciprocate to his flirting and all from what I have seen, he's really interested in you, and didn't he once said take all the time you need to return his Feelings on your first day here?" 

You got quick flashback of that day.

~

"What do you want from me?" You questioned, eyebrow rasing, fingers tapping on the table, waiting for him to answer.

"Simple. You. I want to date you, I want you to be my girlfriend and don't worry, take all the time you want I'm here for you" He smiles and winks.

~

You can't help but smile as you remember how much you used to get annoyed when you ever encounter with which was always. But now, the things are changing, you can't help but notice it, you're getting even more warm and comfortable with him.

You nodded. "You guys right, he is really patient with me"

"So take your time, whatever your decision will be we will support you" Ava finishes with a bright gummy Smile on her face, Making you smile, nodding your head.

Soon your class teacher came and started the class, telling the students about your new assignment which will be added in our exams, so we have to choose a topic considering that fact. In your next class, you met Kai, chatting a Little during classes.