Chapter 16: Too smooth

A FEW YEARS LATER IN FUTURE

You two didn't realize that you both have make to the cushioned surface as you two were kissing each other desperately as you two still didn't get enough of each other even after years.
He pushes you on the as he quickly hovers above you, kissing you and he roam his hand all over your body as he can't keep it to himself nor can you, as you roam your on his abs under his shirt.

Both of your Lips twitching against each others, moaning in the kiss. He Quickly removing your jacket and opening few buttons of your shirt, hiding his face in your chest, as he was marking your skin. Sucking and biting on your soft skin as he can't resist the temptation to, leaving red marks behind which will turn blue eventually.

"Jimin" you moan his name, roaming your hands in his hair with your other hand. He felt himself getting hard more and more after every seconds, letting out a groan, he smashed his lips with your soft ones, bitting your bottom lip hard while you were doing your work with his upper lip.

"Hmm..."

Humming in the kiss making him go more crazy for you as slips his tounge inside, both of you fighting for dominance while his both hands grab your thighs, his fingers digging in you soft milky skin, leaving his nail marks causing you to gasp in the kiss but melt right after he softly caress your thighs, sending shockwaves inside your body as his fingers locked with the hem of your dress before pushing it a little above, exposing your mid thighs to him.

He hid his face in crook of your neck, inhaling your scent then kissing you there, leaving soft Butterflies kisses to your collarbone, While you started to thrust your his upwards making both of you moan and groan.You took a grasp of his face, pulling his face towards yourself. You both stare into each others eyes, panting heavily with all the passionate kisses. You cup his cheeks.

"I love you, Jimin. I love you so fucking much" You say between your heavy breathings as from hand you cupped his cheek, and then burying your fingers into his soft locks, you pulled his hair a little before You didn't even give him the chance to respond before pulling him into a rough, passionate kiss.

Smiling in the kiss, as he kissed you back with the same intensity, his hands roaming around your bare thighs as your dress rode up, parting your legs wide and bent as you pulled him more closet to you buy Making him rest between your legs as his bonner inside his tight jeans directly pocking directly at your wet core as your dress rode more above your upper thighs.

"Fuck. You aren't wearing an underwear?" He grunts when his tip brushing against your wet clit, you're already soaking wet for him just he's hard rock for you. "Thought you'll like the idea" You softly whispered as your slender fingers pushed his locks back. "Love the fucking idea" He grunts before again pulling you into a kiss.

This time the kiss was slow but still demanding and passionate. Even after years of spending together you two still didn't get used to how you two react with each other's touch, how both of your heart beats rapidly just after seeing each other smiling out of happiness, care, love, adoration.

It wasn't just about sex, it never was. It's about how you two understand each other so well, how you two affect each other, how one care for the another, how one stayed in the others up and down by standing with them together.

You never thought that one day you'll be with him, like this or another way after that encounter or those college days, but for him? It's like he already Imagined his rest of the life with you, and only his this compassion and affection for you to imagine the same thing now. His charms worked on you too.