Chapter 64: Fourteenth Date Night

"This our fourteenth date" Yoongi declares as he stares above at the stars. "You're counting?" Lia sheepishly asks. "Of course I am, you aren't? Now that hurts" Lia laughed at him when he placed a hand on his heart, a hurt expression on his face before resting his head on his elbow, laying comfortably on the hood of his car.

"Quit the Acting, what hurts is the party is next week and I still haven't decided what to wear. You guys won't understand the pain" She shook her head. "What party?" Yoongi questions. "I didn't tell you or you forgot? Either way there's this party held for the senior students but others can come too. I have been waiting for this for months and now when it's here I can't decide what to wear" She continues to rant to Yoongi who Listen to all her rant.

"With whom you're going with?"

"Of course with June and Jisso-"

"Lia"

"Oh like that-" She laughs a little as she sees his sour expressions. "A guy asked me out" Yoongi expressions turned even more sour. "And what did you said?" Yet he still asks, waiting for her to say that she said yes to the guy. "Of course No. I have you for that, so will you go out with me?" She straight forwardly asks him.

Yoongi lets out a grumble, and then a loud 'ahh' as he clenched his fists but his lips pouting. She stared at him confused. "If don't want to go you just say no-" He cuts her off. "No it's not like that! I do want to go with you! But I wanted to ask you first! Not the other way around!"

"Jimin is right I'm just a chicken who can't even ask a simple question" She laughs at him, it's now him who was ranting. She leaned a little closer to him as she pinched his cheeks softly. "What's wrong if I asked you first?" She tries to surpass her Smile when seeing his pouty expressions.

"Nothing is wrong with it but I wanted to ask first. Even June asked me-" Yoongi stops when the certain subject comes up, he turn his head towards his left to face her when she nods and told him to complete. "She asked me out first and then she was the only one who asked me to be her boyfriend! It's not fair! Now you also asked me first!"

"You're so cute" She can't help but giggle, squishing his cheeks as he groan. "So will you go or not?" She bite her lip to surpass her Smile, turning her head towards the sky full of stars. "Of course I will" He sighs shaking his head in defeat. Turning his head to look at her soft features making him want to kiss her lips.

"So when are gonna be my girlfriend. Like officially?" A smile took over her lips. "What Happened? Got tired already of our dates ?" She pips with a laugh as a scoff left Yoongi's lips. "Huh you wish. I just want us to spend time together before I leave" His voice got lower as he speaks. She froze on her spot for a bit, she completely forgot that he will be leaving by the end of next month.

Her eyes soften. She didn't said anything but lean more closer towards him. He understood the sign and just hold her close to him by wrapping his arms around her hips, pulling her in, covering her with the blanket even more which only stayed at her legs messily, to keep her warm.

"I will miss you" Her voice extremely soft, she have grown so found of this boy this year that she didn't wanted him to leave but she won't come between his dreams. "And our dates" Yoongi giggled at that. Wrapping his other arm around her shoulder.

"We can always video call and when it's holidays I'll of course come here and then we can go on our dates" He suggested as he strokes her hair lovingly. Gosh this girl really got me whipped for her. Yoongi thought to himself as she nods and continues to play with the zipper of his Jacket.

"Promise we'll video call?"

"Every night" He promised with a smile.

~