Chapter 63: Date night

Pressing your legs together as you tried to focus on the lecture and not to think about certain someone who have been clouding your mind. Biting your lip hard you literally wanted to take your things and run to Jimin's class and make out with him–Jesus what's wrong with me?!

You can't help but scold yourself as you mark a few important lines in your book as the professor continue to explain a certain topic from the Chapter. After he told you that he'll be leaving after graduation for a few months all you want was to spend time with him before he leaves. 

A few days have already passed and you barely had a complete conversation with him in person because how busy you both are with your own thing, sure you do video call at night to talk about the day, but you missed him, and he misses you too, that makes both of you wonder how you to will be able to manage without each for literally six months?

It's harder then sounds but what choice do we have. December has already begun and Jimin will leave by the end or either in the middle of January. Literally a year a has passed since you met Jimin. You met him by the end of February last year. Your smile slowly flattens knowing that he won't be there with you on your first year anniversary. Biting your lips and trying to keep your emotions in check when you phone buzzed.

You look up towards the teaching professor and cautiously opened your phone under your desk so you won't get caught. It was Jimin. You pressed on the notification which opens in the message Box as you read the message he sent you just a few seconds ago.

'I'll be waiting for you outside ♥️💕'  You mentally read the message as your sour mood now turning bright by just his message and sweet gestures. You quickly replied with a red heart. You can't help but feel the excite to meet him again after five days, in person. You feel like you're getting a lot clingy but you miss him. Your eyes back the professor.

He loves me so much.

But still having thoughts about your boyfriend. Finally it was the end of the day. You walk a little behind Azelia and Ava in your own thoughts. Suddenly Feeling Someone's hand on your waist causing you to halt on your walk. Your lips tugging into a happy Smile as you quickly turned around and literally pouncing onto Jimin, pulling him into a tight hug in the middle of the hallway without Caring about anything.

"Woah Sweetheart, I didn't Know you missed me that much" Jimin returns the gesture, warmly hugging you back. "Aww Love birds!" Azelia can't help but squeal, not wanting to disturb you two, Ava pulled Azelia with her, walking away from you two. Laughing on their way, when Ava found Hoseok leaning against his car. He have promised her that he'll wait for her and drop her to her place and then it's their date night.

Happily skipping with Azelia towards Hoseok, he was kind enough to offer Azelia a ride too but she politely declined saying she have to be somewhere else, with someone else. Someone else being her cute boyfriend who was already waiting for her outside.

"I did, I did missed you so much" You snuggle more into his chest, tightening your grasp around him, he chuckles but hugs you tighter too. Without caring others student some 'oohing' as they walk past the couple still hugging. "C'mon let's eat out tonight, my treat" He snuggles in your neck, pecking your skin. You nodded pulling away, you immediately kissed his lips. "Sure" You mumbled as you pressed your lips against his.

And that's how you ended up in his car, sitting comfortably in the passenger seat as Jimin drives. Your fingers interwined with his, not wanting to part away from him, your hands stayed glued with his and he had no problem with it. Long story short, they had fun after a really long time together, they went to that Korean themed restaurant which they also went on their first date.