Chapter 2: Perfectly Ruined

You stopped yourself from eye stripping the poor boy, glancing  away from him, glance away from those guys, you noticed how Emma was starting to panicking a little, don't know why. she started sweating like she was about to get a panic attack then and there. She breathings started getting heavy, as she moves uncomfortably in her place.

You frown in confusion as you asked her if she's fine. "Hey Emma? You okay?" You softly ask, eying her restless state  "Y-yeah, I'm fine" she said stuttering but obviously, you didn't believe her as she was sweating a lot, stammering which means something is up with her. You pursue your lips in a thin like as you noticed how she was clenching her fist in her dress and moving uncomfortably in her place.

Trying to shrugg of it thinking maybe she's just nervous and you were over reacting, glancing back at those boys who were now in front of Liam, greeting him, pulling each other into a hug "Hey Liam" That guy greets Liam with a bro hug and others also did the same. His voice is so deep and raspy yet soft which gives you tingles, and craving for more already "Hey jimin" Liam pats his back.

Jimin...hmm his name is beautiful too...

"Hey Congratulations! And I've bought something for you " Jimin guy said smiling, his eyes turning into small lines as he do so. "Really? What?" Liam says as pulls away from the hug. Jimin motioned to one his friends and One of them hands jimin a bag and he pulled out something that no one expected. A nighty. Everyone's eyes widened including mine, gasp and mummers filled the room.

"I wanted to return this to the girl from the last night" Jimin says as he throws the nighty on the floor, maybe so that everyone can look at it.
"What are doing?! What kind of behavior is this?!" One of the Liam's relative said. More like shouted on Jimin, face raging in anger "Ohh this belongs to the girl I had slept with yesterday" Jimin says like it's the most causal thing to say.

"Guys what's going on?" Azelia softly whispered among us so only we can hear her. "Don't Know." You mumbled while looking at scene in front of you and everyone. "We don't want to know about your personal life. We don't to know with whom did you slept!" Emma's brother states, also starting to get in the heated conversation as he stood in front of jimin.

"Well with your sister, Sam" Jimin said with smug smile on his face, his tone teasing as he tilt his head a little like he was mocking him making Sam lost his temper and the collar of Jimin jacket tightly while other try to cool down the situation, Emma was already panicking so much that her eyes filled with tears, her lips quivering as tears stream down to her cheeks, her nails digging into her palm.

Again gasps and mummers filled the silent room but still tgey didn't do anything to stop him, they didn't asked him to leave and stop humiliating Emma and what's surprising was Emma also didn't denied it, his friends also watching the scene in silence, their Expressions tell they were somewhat guilty for not doing anything, she was just looking down in embarrassment, crying, while everyone's attention was on her then move back to Jimin.

"Why are not saying anything?" Azelia asks Emma, whispering to her her lowly so others won't hear it, but she didn't say anything as she clenched her fist in her dress, silently crying and looking down in embarrassment. Soft sobs left her lips which made you feel bad for her. This wasn't to be happening, it wasn't supposed to go like this. You thought to yourself as your eyes soften, this shouldn't be happening on this perfect day, it was so special to Emma but it was now ruined because of someone.

Anger rose in your chest, lightly clenching your jaw as your eyes Wondering the surroundings,
Everyone was looking shock with their eyes widened but still no one said anything more, as if they were ashamed. Jimin rolls his eyes in boredom, letting out a scoff, pushing his hands in his jeans pocket as he took a step closer, kicking the nighty away from his foot. "What You don't believe me? You can ask your sister" Jimin said while pointing towards a crying Emma. "She must be late for the venue, right?" Jimin questions Sam who was now completely quiet as the relisation hit Sam hard.