Chapter 15: Wild Imaginations pt.3

He rests his hand the rail of elevator which was behind you, slightly touching your back, moving and grazing his fingers on your back making imaginary circles before he finally pressed his hands against your back giving goosebumps all over your body as you feel your started to get rigid.

You gulped. Well now thinking about it, it wasn't a good idea to be in a lift alone with him. He suddenly left his position beside you, now stepping in front of you leaning towards your form as his hands were above your head, locking your in my position as you felt the steel railing behind you when you tried to step back.

Your eyes stare at his dark ones as he gives me a smile, tilting his head to the left causing his earrings to dangle with his head movements, his gaze running throw your eyes then to your lips. Your own lips parted as you pressed your back against the steel railing behind your back as you were trying to maintain distance between the both of you which is impossible with him as he always tries to decrease the distance between you and him.

"What are you doing?" You finally spoke, raising your brow, trying to maintain your facade. "Nothing. Can't I see my girl?" He tilt his head, smiling making me scoff Feeling his knee brushing against your legs causing an electric current to run through your body, breathing swiftly as you spoke lowly but enough for him to listen. "Jimin I'm not your-" You got cut off by the elevator's ting sound, signaling you that you reached your floor. He pulled away from you but still close, smiling as he gestures you to guide the way and you did.

Unlocking apartment, walking in with him before closing the door behind, turning on the lights. You were about to go to the coffee table to put your things there when Your felt someone's hand brushing through under your thighs before lifting you in the air in someone's arms you yelp, glaring at him who was already starting at me with his dark pair of eyes but he just smiles.

"What's up with carrying me like this?" You asked, dangling your feet in air, grabbing his shoulder to maintain yout balance. "You're feets were aching right?" He asks before gently placing me the couch and as soon as he did that you pulled away from him and fixed you skirt which was roding up. "But I'm okay now" You say before pulling your skirt down as you keep mumbling things. "You don't-"

You were again got cut off when jimin place his index finger on your lips, instantly shutting you up but furrowing your brows at him with a glare."This time it's my finger but next time it will be my lips to shut you up so just tell me where is your heating bag?" He says, flashing you one of his flirty smile that suits him so well as

Your cheeks heat up instantly as the blood rush through them, feeling butterflies in your stomach, you think your stomach will explode by the amounts of butterflies mingling in there, heart racinh in your chest. You  motioned him with your fingers as it's like you are on a mute mode.

He removed his finger from your lips as he stood up walking towards the drawer, pulling out your heating bag then asks you where's the washroom, You again motioned him with your  finger but this time not because you were flustered but annoyed with him.

He already make himself home without even telling...nice...

He came back after sometime with the water bag which is filled with warm water, sitting beside you he told  your to rest your legs of the coffee table. "legs on the table" so I did what he told me to do without questioning him anymore and he place the water bag gently on your thighs causing you to let out a sigh in  relief, closing your eyes as you feel like your whole tiredness washed away feeling the warmness of it on your body.